Good Spot for Detriot tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

I'm .500% on the season now and down approx 1400 bucks soo you might wanna take this play with a grain of salt...i've had a brutal few weeks...HOWEVER I cant invision a better spot for Detriot!...

I'm going $880 to win 800 on Detriot -2 and this play basically decides whether or not I take a break in NBA...lol...

Pistons are off a brutal loss @ home and Houston is alll banged up...
The rockets are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road games...
This matchup is on a 5 game home winning streak...
Houston has to look ahead to a dangerous Knicks team on monday (and Det has the next few days off)
Ming's Knee kept him on the bench a lot in a loss @ Indiana and he's questionable to even play tonight..Tmac's knee is still bothering him and artest is out indeff...

BOL tonight guys

artest was listed as out indeff.... I FUCKING HATE NBA...if this loses...i'm done

Pistons just brutal, shooting 56% and 55% from 3 but giving up 61% and 60% from 3. The Iverson trade has completely killed this team.

terrible job boxing out, jesus

lucky houston didnt hit a big 3 there. whens the next time both alston and battier miss on the same possession

but we got a game. lets go stons

wow, and what a dirty assed call by the zebras.

looked like continuation to me. basket was good.

what the fuck was that shit.

sorry ivy, offensive rebounding was the difference otherwise you had a winner with this one.

what where the Pistons doing, they had 9 seconds, which is plenty of time to work the offense somewhat. Sheed puts it up like theres half a second left. Afflalo puts its it up with 2 seconds to go, some kind of desperation heave. Its not just the Iverson trade. Its the coaching and the fact that Billups made these guys better then what they were. Id say Sheed just doesnt give a fuck also

give me a fucking break....artest was listed as "out indeff"...not questionable....that was basically the biggest reason I played this....Tmac was questionable and I figured MIGHT chose tonight for his return...thought that Ming MIGHT see some minutes....but I had artest for NO CHANCE to play....

ARTEST WAS THE FUCKING TEAM HIGH SCORER WITH 24 POINTS and 4 FUCKING THREE POINTERS...and of course TMAC played with a solid contribution...I am taking a LOOOONG break from NBA...I FUCKING HATE IT RIGHT NOW

give me a fucking break....artest was listed as "out indeff"...not questionable....that was basically the biggest reason I played this....Tmac was questionable and I figured MIGHT chose tonight for his return...thought that Ming MIGHT see some minutes....but I had artest for NO CHANCE to play....

ARTEST WAS THE FUCKING TEAM HIGH SCORER WITH 24 POINTS and 4 FUCKING THREE POINTERS...and of course TMAC played with a solid contribution...I am taking a LOOOONG break from NBA...I FUCKING HATE IT RIGHT NOW

It's like deja vu all over again.

fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice,and ugh you shouldn't be fooling people

Back