Good job Tennessee AD etc..

If you didn't see the video... Look it up(big credit to the Tenn PD for acting appropriately.. doesn't happen everywhere).

It's new information that caused him to be released. It's not because of the video, allegedly.

It's new information that caused him to be released. It's not because of the video, allegedly.
Well, that makes it worse. He should have been booted immediately for what he said to the female officer.

Well, that makes it worse. He should have been booted immediately for what he said to the female officer.

I could be wrong, but he practiced all week and Pruitt spoke in support of him all week. As of 3.5 hours ago, someone on Finebaum had come out and said that Pruitt said he was committed for him getting the support he needs by staying in the program. Pruitt's statement about him being released involved 'information I received recently"

Speaking solely on the info that is known (the arrest vids), I’m not sure I agree with the dismissal.

Id be for suspending him for the year. Make him do ride alongs, talk to officer families who’ve had family members killed in the line of duty, etc. I think kicking him off sets in motion his and his families disdain for cops, when this could have been a true teaching moment.

If anyone here remembers me from years ago, I’m close to this type of situation. So this soft type of opinion isn’t typically my route. But this imo is different.

However, I do have a strong opinion about Pruitt. Why is he not being held to a higher standard when that dbag tries to gets the police to let the player go? To say it’s “only a warrant?!?!” By law the officer had to take him in once the warrant was confirmed. Had to! He needs to be addressed.

Now, why no punishment for Pruitt? The dbag that tried to get the police to let it go!

I could be wrong, but he practiced all week and Pruitt spoke in support of him all week. As of 3.5 hours ago, someone on Finebaum had come out and said that Pruitt said he was committed for him getting the support he needs by staying in the program. Pruitt's statement about him being released involved 'information I received recently"
I get that...

What I am saying is Pruitt on the phone and Pruitt not suspending him or kicking him off RIGHT AWAY were both the wrong moves.

I am assuming this came from above.

Speaking solely on the info that is known (the arrest vids), I’m not sure I agree with the dismissal.

Id be for suspending him for the year. Make him do ride alongs, talk to officer families who’ve had family members killed in the line of duty, etc. I think kicking him off sets in motion his and his families disdain for cops, when this could have been a true teaching moment.

If anyone here remembers me from years ago, I’m close to this type of situation. So this soft type of opinion isn’t typically my route. But this imo is different.

However, I do have a strong opinion about Pruitt. Why is he not being held to a higher standard when that dbag tries to gets the police to let the player go? To say it’s “only a warrant?!?!” By law the officer had to take him in once the warrant was confirmed. Had to! He needs to be addressed.

Now, why no punishment for Pruitt? The dbag that tried to get the police to let it go!

There is nothing that can be done to change that dude’s perception of, or attitude towards, the police. He is the stereotypical ghetto thug.

Yeah, the information he received was that the video was released to the public so everyone could now see what they saw and knew all along. And they clearly knew they weren’t getting away with it once the video was out there. They should all be fired after this shit.

I won't lie, them playing music while driving him in made me laugh out loud.

Sad that this his mentality though - far too common

Yeah, the information he received was that the video was released to the public so everyone could now see what they saw and knew all along. And they clearly knew they weren’t getting away with it once the video was out there. They should all be fired after this shit.

You mean the second video with the girl and harassment?

Back