Good Friday Bases

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 11-5, +7.13 units

Headed out to the golf course this afternoon, but have a couple of afternoon plays I wanted to post. Don't have the umps but going to try these anyway.

Cubs/Mil over 8 -120 2.4/2
Phil/Col over 9.5 -115 1.15/1
ML Parlay Phil/NYY 1/1.84
Wash/Atl under 4.5 1st 5 1.05/1
Minn/CWS over 9 -120 1.2/1
STL -1/2 1st 5 +105 1/1.05

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
GL today Tim. Love that Cubs over as I think either pitcher not having it today gets the game over 8, and I'm surprised it didn't open at 8.5 at the least, especially w/the health of both SP's a question.

Quick question for you. Are you not using Matchbook for bases? I got the same bet, but at 26 cents better as I've been trying to hit the early lines. I only mention it, b/c I know you always tried to hit the early lines for college buckets. Just curious.

Scarf - No I have never used Matchbook. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention, obviously I should be looking at it.

No problem Tim. I just hate to see guys have to pay extra juice if they don't have to. By looking into the early numbers on the bases I've been noticing I'm getting on average 10 to 15 cent value on most of the posts I've been reading just in the CTG bases forum. Well worth the time to look into my friend.

By the way, I know you're a big Maryland guy. I went to high school at the same school Jordan Williams went to in Connecticut. Not only did the kid get himself into the top 10 scorer's in state history, he was coached by a phenomenal high school coach, has a college body already 6' 10" 250 (I believe) and is about as coachable a kid as there is from the guys I know close to his h.s. program. A guy I'm rooting for big time and a great kid.

Good stuff Scarf - Thanks for giving me the scoop on J. Williams. I am not sure Greivis is coming back but if he does with these two new big men MD could be pretty good next year.

Wash/Atl under 4.5 1st 5 1.05/1

yep, just added that over a couple minutes ago too, tim. love it

Wind is blowing out to right @ cellular field with RA dickhead on the mound, lot of fly balls carrying tonight.
The way dickey gives up the longball, and CWS hit it, im feeling that one too.

GL today bro

the cubs are so f'n lame. I had Cubs TT Over 4 -120 and was pulling my hair out. Total pussies.

the cubs are so f'n lame. I had Cubs TT Over 4 -120 and was pulling my hair out. Total pussies.
Yeah, I played that one early before leaving for the golf course and I really liked it a lot with both of those pitchers struggling in the spring. Sometimes the shit just doens't work out. Long season we'll get the fuckers.

It was a great day here in DC. 74 deg, killer. imagine same in md.
Yes, by the end of the round I wished I had gone for shorts today. I thought it was going to rain by 4:00 but it just kept getting warmer and nicer throughout the afternoon. God I love warm weather, my old tired creaky ass doesn't do too well in the cold anymore.

Back