Gonna be a fade the public day in the association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

I am so close to clicking submit for the Heat ticket. Had a rough day last time out in the association playing too many road favorites:stretcher:, then also relying on a shady injury report. Should be back in a bit if I can find the courage to bet on the heat. Good luck to everyone

My only advice is to wait until a bit later and get the best possible price. If this things hit +5 and +190 you're goign to lose value playing it now. Best of luck with whatever you decide. And for what it's worth I'm not sure i"d be on the Rockets at -4.5 or greater.

This is like de ja vu, the WHOLE forum was on Denver and LAL 2 nights ago and it seems to be the case with 2 more road favorites tonight. Gonna have to dig deep to find the intestinal fortitude to go against the masses.

in fact i think the heat line drops back to 2.5-3 by game time once the smart bettors like me roll around

Oh yea, went to circuit city this morning they had the hook up on Dvd's.
pi_18622.jpeg

Gonna have to dig deep to find the intestinal fortitude to go against the masses.

should dig deep to find an angle or matchup that gives backing the heat more credibility, im having a hard time finding one myself except the possible donaghy effect and im not making bets based on paranoia

Well that is a key factor whenever Wade plays is the free throw attempts. If Snacks can stay out of foul trouble which he hasnt been able to do I think they get a win.

Part of the problem has been the elbow injury suffered by Tracy McGrady on Nov. 14. He missed two games before returning Wednesday, but was 6-for-19 from the field with six turnovers while playing through some pain.

"I actually lost feeling in two of my fingers," he said. "It was bothering me all night. But I'm still going to play. I don't have time to rest unless I sit out. And I'm not going to do that."

Brian,

The first 5-6 six weeks usually murder the public fade guys. Same with the last 4-5 weeks of the year. Just because the Lakers took one quarter off the other night and Denver threw up a stinker doesn't mean that this is a nightly occurence. Now, Houston at -1.5 was seriously undervalued. You have a top 4-6 team in the West vs a lottery team. Makes zero sense and thats why the number has leveled to a more appropriate level.

appreciate it but do you not think the heat make a run?
No, not really. I mean, Wade could become 100 percent in a month or so and carry the team to the 7th or 8th seed but thats asking a lot. Your watching Shaquills last season IMO. As I said before, Ricky wasn't going to "put this team over the top" as a lot of guys on here felt. This is a bad team. They have two 'names' and people think they should go out and win because of that. Shit, your Hawks who have been really bad lately shot 35 percent, JJ had a below average game and they came back in 4th and won in Miami. What the hell does that say? Miami beats NJ last week. Whoop-de-dam-do. Bad team. Bottom line. Keep giving them ATS respect, hopefully Saturday against Orlando.

I agree they arent impressive.. I do think Wade and Davis have the potential to get hot and Cook is getting better off the bench to add some athleticism. This is the reason the lakers didnt give snacks that extension.

BTW first college hoops play of the year is on Nova.. not sold on G Mason

I agree they arent impressive.. I do think Wade and Davis have the potential to get hot and Cook is getting better off the bench to add some athleticism. This is the reason the lakers didnt give snacks that extension.

BTW first college hoops play of the year is on Nova.. not sold on G Mason
Of course Wade can get hot. He is a great plyer. He isn't 100 percent but is fighting it out. Rickey can look good for 2 games and awful for 5.

Maybe tonight Shaquille has a flashback, Wade shoots 20 FT's and Rickey goes 9-15 from the floor. Then Miami can win. If your banking on that for making a play though its gonna be a long night.

This is like de ja vu, the WHOLE forum was on Denver and LAL 2 nights ago and it seems to be the case with 2 more road favorites tonight. Gonna have to dig deep to find the intestinal fortitude to go against the masses.

Why dig? Rockets laying points more than a basket on the road on the back of 5 straight losses.

Btw the word on the streets are that the masses demand another Vince special :smiley_acbe:

Vince took it in the ass.. Totally shady injury reports with the clippers. Then the grizz shoot a season low % while the raps score 2 points in the paint the whole second half.. unreal. Good luck rod

On a sick run in College football and nailed my first college hoops play of the year. I think im gonna sit on my cash.. but i do think Miami and washington win su

Good luck to everyone

Miami was the right side here.. just didnt have the balls to pull the trigger. I would have split though on the mls so it wasnt really worth it anyway

Back