GOM goes here

i picked up on the sarcasm.. but yea this is sort of the big boys forum where people dont fuck wit all the hoootinanny

wowjhh is pretty helpful here.....

member since 2006 and 40 posts....hit a sick hockey game and I like his posts

he isnt buying the F150 str8 cash....I get everyone's trepidation and I agree when they are listed like this, but he usually brings nice shit

GL tonight bro

sorry disagree here, I saw one of this game of the year's….really +0.5 @ 1.4ish? give me a fucking break.
If he wasn't as dramatic about it to get attention then he'd get my respect but for the time being a lot of his "GOY, GOM" bs is lame.

he has been a member here for a long time...not like he just came this way

I may be in the minority.

Maybe he can be like SOAL and just tell everyone that he is crippled and then get a passs....worked before

he has been a member here for a long time...not like he just came this way

I may be in the minority.

Maybe he can be like SOAL and just tell everyone that he is crippled and then get a passs....worked before

You can just go up to post #3 in this thread Twinkie.

You were even in that thread from post #3. He just had a GOM w/i the past week, which didn't win, so now there's another GOM? That shit is for blankets, not sure what you're getting at here.

wowjhh is pretty helpful here.....

member since 2006 and 40 posts....hit a sick hockey game and I like his posts

he isnt buying the F150 str8 cash....I get everyone's trepidation and I agree when they are listed like this, but he usually brings nice shit

GL tonight bro
If that's what you believe, it's not my place to argue with you, but y'know, if you've ever seen him over at Covers, every other day it's "Game Of The Month" or "Game Of The Year". On the rare instance it actually hits, he's always the first one back with the self-congratulatory post. If it doesn't, you never see him again. Not that there aren't other guys who do that here as well, but this one's special.

And just as an FYI, based on his betting patterns, the only shock here is that he didn't go with Pacers ML...

yea i was on that play also

you can just go there and see me in that thread

I did, and posted that in my next post...

You were even in that thread from post #3. He just had a GOM w/i the past week, which didn't win, so now there's another GOM? That shit is for blankets, not sure what you're getting at here.

If that's what you believe, it's not my place to argue with you, but y'know, if you've ever seen him over at Covers, every other day it's "Game Of The Month" or "Game Of The Year". On the rare instance it actually hits, he's always the first one back with the self-congratulatory post. If it doesn't, you never see him again. Not that there aren't other guys who do that here as well, but this one's special.

And just as an FYI, based on his betting patterns, the only shock here is that he didn't go with Pacers ML...
I do not go to covers. I said I agree that GOm and GOY is essentially corny. He rarely posts here and has been a member here for a while. When he does posts, I usually check him out.

All I am saying....not calling you out hugh at all:shake:

i dont wanna discourage anyone from posting cuz i of all people rarely post a thread of plays because every fucking time i lose when i do and look likea loser that i am. however when someone posts a GOM or GOY multiple times a month then seriously ur gonna get treated like a tool .. if ya got some good plays info or shit to talk about do it but the GOM GOY GOEMDDODMEOEMEOMEODMDOMSD shit can be left out

Back