Golf

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Tiger -140 over Rory to win 100. I got a bad line here. Well, I did, now it's up to 145, I saw it at -135 as well. :searching:

Might have a couple other joints.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$120.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$100.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/27/13 7:47pm Ladies Golf 716 Amy Yang (Tourn) -120* <small>vs</small> Paula Creamer (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Safe but sore: Paula Creamer (@ThePCreamer) has a strained muscle in her neck and is battling the after effects of whiplash, but she's thankful that her injuries aren't worse following a five-vehicle car crash on Sunday night in Thailand. The crash, which also involved fellow LPGA players Ai Miyazato and Suzann Pettersen, occurred as the three were riding in cars to the airport in Bangkok to catch their flights to Singapore. "I've felt better, that's for sure," Creamer said during Tuesday morning's press conference. "Those things happen all the time and you can't control something like that.
"We will see what happens. I feel worse today than I did yesterday. I had pretty bad whiplash from hitting the headrest but I took it easy and I hope that I can tee it up on Thursday…It's pretty amazing, like I said, how we walked away but things happen."
Like Creamer, Miyazato is still dealing with some whiplash from the accident. She hit about 20 golf balls on the range on Tuesday but her neck was hurting so she decided not to push herself beyond that. Miyazato is still considered "day-to-day" and hasn't made a decision yet on whether she'll be able to play when the tournament tees off on Thursday.
"Even though my neck hurts I still want to play so bad," said Miyazato, who won here in Singapore in 2010. "That means a lot especially with the new golf course and everyone says it's a really nice golf course out there. I haven't seen it. I just want to play this tournament so bad. The people are so nice over here and I'm just enjoying staying in Singapore and it's just a really sad feeling right now. Hopefully, really hopefully I can play this weekend."
Pettersen escaped the worst of the crash as her vehicle was at the end of the convoy and avoided crashing into the other vehicles. But she too was still shaken by the experience of being involved in such an accident.
"We're just lucky enough that we all got away with no major injury." Pettersen said.

The books are smart matching Ai with Petterson. Really annoyed. If you have a different line like at The Greek or elsewhere, it might be worth it.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"]
[/TD]
[TD]2/26/13 8:06pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$135.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/27/13 7:25pm Ladies Golf 707 Suzann Pettersen (Tourn) -135* <small>vs</small> Ai Miyazato (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridSeparator"]
[TD="colspan: 7"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[/TD]
[TD]2/26/13 7:58pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$120.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/27/13 7:47pm Ladies Golf 716 Amy Yang (Tourn) -120* <small>vs</small> Paula Creamer (Tourn)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridSeparator"]
[TD="colspan: 7"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[/TD]
[TD]2/26/13 2:48pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$140.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$100.00
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/28/13 7:00am PGA Golf 102 Tiger Woods (Tourn) -140* <small>vs</small> Rory McIlroy (Tourn)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Part of me feels like the karma police will nail me for betting against girls who were injured in a car wreck. We'll see..

Let's roll the dice and hope for snake eyes.

Haha you're one of a kind craw. Good get on Tiger too. I missed it and it's sitting at -155 now. I have two plays this week, both to win 100.

Billy Horschel -135 over Gary Woodland
Keegan Bradley -110 over Jason Dufner

Wow. Dufner made like 85 feet of putts on the last three holes to finish bird, bird, bird and finish -1

I guess Paula's back is fine.

180px-Capt._Obvious.jpg

Nuts that he gave no comment, or anything. Just drove off. Makes me mad I didn't max pop that bet. Just need tiger to finish the round.

Rory has played 4.5 rounds this year. 2 in the desert (mc) one round at matchplay and then this week. 2 starts until Augusta. YIKES.

I blame wozniacki...

He better be hurt... you cant just get up and quit because you are hacking it around the course... Nike will be pissed

As long as those checks are still coming in from Nike, Im sure Rory is doing just fine.

BTW how the hell did he beat Tiger on Sunday on the back 18 in Matchplay? Did Tiger play lefthanded?

Well you cant match him against Tiger or Charl. I guess you drop him to the second tier against dudes like Westwood and Mickelson.

PGA tour requires a note from mom or a doctor for a mid tourney withdrawal correct?

is game in the head considered a good reason?

Says he isn't in a good place mentally. Wozniaki must be banging Nadal

not that I dont like Rory, and hes a good kid... but he is so night and day to Tiger

US open on 1 leg FTW

Tigers missed 10 cuts or soemthing in his career... Rory has missed 20 something at 23 years
biggest difference IMO is Tiger can win with his B game... Rory needs his A+ game, and his A+ game is completley dominant of the entire field.

thought Rickie would make a move today... was drawing it in nice yesterday...

has he had a good second round this year?

I know his back is kind of jacked up?

I'm putting a future in on Dufner tonight to win this week. His putter is on fire right now.

Well good luck the rest of this week and next week. Wont be around cuz im headed off for a cruise.

Back