Golden State

blownaway

Pretty much a regular
GS-6 10 units

The importance of not going down 3-0 is huge. The Jazz have been on an alltime high after winning a game 7 on the road then coming home for 2 games. They are a good team. If there was ever a spot for GS to get back in the series as well as rely on their homecourt its right here.

Thanks Jump.......Ive watched both series pretty closely and the jumpers dont fall as well for Utah on the road and the jumpers tend to fall at home for GS. That in itself should make this a 6 point victory after watching the first 2 games and how they were determined.

I also believe teams tend to get more calls at home and as many times as Davis and Jackson got to the basket I expect to see some more FTs. The pace is being played at GS's pace. Can the Jazz really keep up going on the road??

GS 1st quarter 5 units

It makes sense with my reasoning for the game.....Both games have started fast, no reason to see why this one wont either.

Jazz -4.5 2H 3 units

I think Sloan enforces if they get blown out the mental advantage it will be. They show up in the 2 H

easy win....the Jazz executed better in the 2 H, thought GS would let up a little in the 4th. big night anyway....Congrats to all GS backers

Back