Golden State Warriors appreciate thread

• Thread starter Thread starter thecakeoff
  • Start date Start date
T

thecakeoff

Warriors baby

Baron maybe now people will realize hes the best PG in the league

Dirk whore thanks for proving me right all series lonh this guy only hits shots when it was desperate time lmao

Why am I not suprised thecakeoff is banned?

I'm recalling some Nancy Sinatra, slightly butchered

These BARs were made for walking,
and one of these days these BARs are gonna walk all over you

Why is it when I made this EXACT thread earlier I was flamed the hell out of.

SMH everyone saying that since it was playoffs Mavs would run them over

Awesome. Dirk cost the Mavs like 16 points throwing bricks. Missing in action.

Jackson is massive gold at both ends, and Baron brings the magic.
I got GSW to win NBA championship +3010 for half a unit:wacka wacka:

I probably couldn't have named 3 guys on the Warriors before ths series... but boy are they fun to watch...(Should roll past either Houston or Utah!)

Thank you GS! I BELIEVE...:smiley_acbe:

UTA and HOU looked absolutely pathetic last night...I don't think the Warriors will care which of them they are going to beat.:smiley_acbk:

Warriors baby

Baron maybe now people will realize hes the best PG in the league

Dirk whore thanks for proving me right all series lonh this guy only hits shots when it was desperate time lmao

Glad to see this as he is one of my favorite two players B. Davis and Billups. I like the big hearts and both guys play like myself when I played. I hope he gets that hammy right before the next series him and matt barnes. I look for Harrington to play well in the next round as well. Stephen Davis will struggle, but J rich should be solid.

Glad to see this as he is one of my favorite two players B. Davis and Billups. I like the big hearts and both guys play like myself when I played. I hope he gets that hammy right before the next series him and matt barnes. I look for Harrington to play well in the next round as well. Stephen Davis will struggle, but J rich should be solid.

Stephen Davis? I didn't know we picked up that washed up rb. lol. I know you meant Stephen Jackson but do you really think he's gonna struggle? I think he'll play solid, and the only thing he needs to do is watch his emotions because if he doesn't get a foul call, he's a ticking time bomb. Right now, the over/under for techs in that series is 2.5 in my book, and i'm slamming on the over.

GSW----------------> 'an_horse'

Why is it when I made this EXACT thread earlier I was flamed the hell out of.

SMH everyone saying that since it was playoffs Mavs would run them over

We Believe dfresh. All us bay area natives who have suffered the longest playoff drought that i can remember.

:smiley_acbe:

This GS team played with more heart and passion than they ever displayed. They just out hustled the mavs all series. They were not intimidated and their confidence level was so high. Baron Davis played out of his mind. Barnes and Jackson elevated their games to new levels this series. Dallas had no answers. Don Nelson took his little protege Avery to school all series. Dirk is no leader. No one on that team brought the team together is crucial moments to settle things down and to fire them up. Last night was the best game i think i have ever been to. I was standing the entire game. It was insane at Oracle. Time for Baron to rest his leg and lay another smack down in round 2...

Back