GOlden STATE Perhaps 2nd HALF GOOD ONE?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Golden state is getting pumped good early, this will give us a good chance at hitting them in the 2nd half line or the Over perhaps--

G state can come back from behind without a doubt-- I will be following this game to see if any value exists

sammy,
been watching gsw extremely close all season... especially second half...
I will chime in at the half if it will help

Of course Farm it will help, you are like a local 2nd half legend- man i need a dish too cause i have not watched any games and have to rely on box scores it is hard.

G state up 59-51 now-- Not sure if Dallas can keep up with G state and they cannot cover Ellis, Davis and Jackson they are killing them every game

OK,
over 105 second half.. lets take a look a this.
over the last month. gsw have put up over 50 points second half in all but I think one game I believe. During the first half of the month gsw laid back in the second half having amounted a decent lead. This hurt my second half wagers seeing them slack ass in thier second half. Today is a different story.
I see a 120 second half tonight. look for dallas to come out blazing after thier 0-12 start. dallas pushes ball in the second half and gsw pushes even harder..a win is necessary from all aspects...

one million ideas and only a few minutes to place them in

I should add that if gsw decides to push the ball in the 3rd qtr..
their is a chance dallas mails it in and the 4th qtr is a 40 pt qtr

OK,
over 105 second half.. lets take a look a this.
over the last month. gsw have put up over 50 points second half in all but I think one game I believe. During the first half of the month gsw laid back in the second half having amounted a decent lead. This hurt my second half wagers seeing them slack ass in thier second half. Today is a different story.
I see a 120 second half tonight. look for dallas to come out blazing after thier 0-12 start. dallas pushes ball in the second half and gsw pushes even harder..a win is necessary from all aspects...

one million ideas and only a few minutes to place them in

U take this one?

NICE one FARM thanks for that winner that capped out a perfect day nailed 3 triples, and 3 straight bets, man need days like that every day.

Back