georgia -10.5

tennessee
auburn -7

wisconsin
michigan -1.5

va tech -3
nebraska

nevada -6
unlv ---unlv makes game of the year bitches !

saturday oct 4

florida -17
arkansas

ohio state -7
wisconsin

oregon
usc -14

missouri -9.5
nebraska

saturday oct 11

lsu
florida -10

oklahoma -3.5
texas
-game at state fair dallas tx

tennessee
georgia -12

penn state
wisconsin -4

friday oct 17

hawaii
boise st -13.5

sat oct 18

kansas
oklahoma -10

missouri
texas -3

texas tech -10
tamu

lsu
south carolina -3

thur oct 23
auburn
west by god virginia -3

sat oct 25

georgia -2.5
lsu

texas tech
kansas -2.5

penn st
ohio state - 14

oregon
arizona st -4

va tech
fsu -3

alabama
tennessee -5

sat nov 1

georgia
florida -2.5
-game in jacksonville fl

texas
texas ech -2.5

tennessee
south carolina -4

oregon
cal -3

thur nov 6

maryland
va tech -12

sat nov 8
clemson
fsu pick

south carolina
florida -14

sat nov 22

michigan
ohio state -14.5

texas tech
oklahoma -7.5

west by god virginia -10
louisville

thur nov 27

tamu
texas -13.5

fri nov 28

lsu -7
arkansas

west by god virginia -7
pittsburgh

sat nov 29

florida -10
fsu

notre dame
usc -17.5

oklahoma -10
oklahoma state

kansas
missouri -6
-game in kansas city mo

georgia tech
georgia -17

auburn -3
alabama

sat dec 6

usf
west by god virginia -4

accidentally pressed "enter" , can we get title to say

"Golden Nugget game of the year lines "

please ?

UGA -12 over UT is hilarious. My PR's don't have it that far off, but we're talking SEC East here. One power a 12 point dog to another? No way.

LSU +2.5 over UGA looks tasty too.

Who said they couldn't wait to bet USF as a home dog to KU?

maryland +12 to va tech. thursday though )

explain how these three coexist ......

lsu
florida -10

florida -17
arkansas

lsu -7
arkansas

UGA -12 over UT is hilarious. Way too high.

A couple of the lines vs tennessee seem to be off in favor of a bet n vols.

Dammit, I'm stuck at the library and can't leave for another 45 minutes or I get charged for parking. Should have brought my Phil Steele...cardinal sin

Thanks for posting this VK; South Caro/Florida line backs up my ratings pretty well.

Who said they couldn't wait to bet USF as a home dog to KU?

That was me hoping for USF as a home dog so I could bet the ML rather than laying points at -110. Oh well, not the first time my wish hasn't come true, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Surprised to see:
LSU +10 @ Florida
LSU +3 @ SCar

most of the sec lines seem to fall about where i would expect except those tennessee games.

Its right around the corner fellas.

I love Texas over A&M. I think with Muschamp coming in to shore up the defense Texas will finally start blowing these guys out.

Ou -3.5 over Texas looks pretty damn good to me as well. OU wins that one by a TD or more.

i was a bit quick on the tennessee trigger. those lines arent far off on most of them.

Games inwhich i have a different favorite ( not capped , just by PR ) ...

i have notre dame favored over michigan
i have wisconsin favored over michigan
i have lsu favored over south carolina ( though it would be put at pick ,decimals )
i have clemson favored over fsu
i have lsu favored over georgia

biggest differences in my pure pr vs these lines ....

-huge difference in the michigan/notredame game ( pro irish )
-significant difference in the ohiostate/wiscy game ( pro badgers )
-significant difference in the lsu/gamecock game ( pro tigers )
-significant difference in the georgia/lsu game ( pro tigers )
-significant difference in the bama/tennessee game ( pro vols )
-significant difference in the maryland/vatech game ( pro terps )
-significant difference in the tamu/texas game ( pro texas - but i have a feeling after cpping this it would be very close to the posted line here )
-significant difference in the lsu/arkansas game ( pro tigers )
-significant difference in the gt/georgia game ( pro bulldogs but again by this time georgia tech probably ahs a good handle on the option attack and their power rating would be higher plus rivalry game etc so it will likely be capped much nearer to that number when that rolls around )

looks like i value lsu a lot mroe than the books and that they value michigan a lot more than i do.

thank you VK for getting down there for us.

DD dogs in the SEC is just something you don't really go against. Have hard time believing UGA will be -12 vs. Tenn, no matter how bad the Vols have shitted on them the last 2 years.

I think UGA beats the living piss out of ASU, regardless of what happens the week before. I will prob bite on UGA-6

I thought this thread was about Al Golden when I first clicked on it. Imagine my disappointment.

Thanks for the lines VK.

Man I nailed that Va Tech -3 over Nebraska line. I can easily see NU winning their first 3 (all cupcakes at home) and Va Tech losing an early one (at E. Carolina and North Carolina or at home vs. G Tech). If so, NU is going to be favored.

Last edited:
I really like TX Tech -2.5 vs. Texas as long as that game is in Lubbock which I'm 99% sure it is.

Thanks for posting, vegaskyle

These are the openers just to clarify.

The Nugget posted these sometime on Saturday, June 28.

Many of them moved quickly and dramatically.

I went in on Sunday, June 29; looked at the openers on the sheet (since they weren't streaming them); and damn near broke by neck trying to bet Oklahoma minus 3.5 over Texas.

It was already at 5.5. Still a good play in my mind, but didn't want to tie up a chunk of my bankroll that long.

Good luck,
Paul

These are the openers just to clarify.

The Nugget posted these sometime on Saturday, June 28.

Many of them moved quickly and dramatically.

I went in on Sunday, June 29; looked at the openers on the sheet (since they weren't streaming them); and damn near broke by neck trying to bet Oklahoma minus 3.5 over Texas.

It was already at 5.5. Still a good play in my mind, but didn't want to tie up a chunk of my bankroll that long.

Good luck,
Paul

yes, these were just the lines printed on the sheet. i also forgot to ask about limits. i was in a hurry at the time i was down there.

Like Whining Illini (+8) vs Mizzou. Mizzou was +2 in TOs LY and only won by 6. Worth a look anyhoo...

Georgia only -3 vs SC? A little on the low end isnt it. And Wisky catching a whole TD at Camp Randall against the Buckeyes just seems like easy cash. Add in a night game and you should have a 3 point game either way

am i the only moron here who thinks +8 is way too much for illinois, along with the fact that they're picked 4th in the Big Ten or is my homeristic presence setting in?

they will be better than last year, no?

With what running game Nropp? Its going to be great seeing oposing defenses drop back in coverage and watching Juice Williams try to complet passes with 6 people covering instead of 3.

yah looked at the schedule

@Wisconsin, @Michigan, @Penn State

one of those is back to back

hearing juice has improved but probably still going to split time w/ mcgee and option will be ran quite a bit

defense is grrrreat though

Going back to the week1 line predictions thread garfather, carolinablue, me , and dmoney lined the game this way.....

Illinois at Missouri -9.5, -8.5 -9 -11

so that missouri is favored by that much isn't that much of a surprise.

Illini offense looks about the same overall, maybe a little better passing and a little worse running. Defense looks like a half-notch down, but not a full notch down due to an awesome DL which I just love. If they were playing a run driven team I think I would have left the line alone, but losing those safeties and top LBers against a team that excels in the short and intermediate passing game isn't a very good matchup. For Missouri's part they will be about the same at everything, they lost their top back, but the depth behind him is just as good. I won't say anything silly like their defense is the strength of the team, but for a change they have a group on D that is worthy of being on the same field as their offense. The line opened around 5.5 or 6 last year (maybe it closed shorter?) so I just moved it up about a field goal from there. Good game, either team can win.

Back