Gold Cup 2013

1-1 -.38

Parlay +112

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD][TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 7/8/2013 9:30 PM International Soccer 171 Honduras (Gold-Cup)* -161 vs Haiti (Gold-Cup)
  2. 7/9/2013 8:30 PM International Soccer 152 Costa Rica (Gold-Cup)* -444 vs Cuba (Gold-Cup)
  3. 7/9/2013 11:00 PM International Soccer 171 USA (Gold-Cup)* -1473 vs Belize (Gold-Cup)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I almost played that as well. Glad I didnt bc Haiti completely dominated the match, imo. I would be pissed about that result.

how many are the US going to get tonight? 4 or 5?

not sure, think Belize may be really bad and it could get ugly, but not a huge fan of this lineup...Id lean to saying the usa covers the -3, but not with tons of confidence

2-2 +.24

Unless Canada improves dramatically from Sunday I just cannot see them getting a result in this game against Mexico. Martinique deserved to win, and should have won by more..I see a little value on the favorites on Thursday

7/11

MEXICO ML -198
Panama ML -133

oh man I wonder what the line for US vs Cuba will be....man oh man that is going to be a paste job

yeah, USA should whip em

mexico with their B team looks a little short, thinking they should be more around -300. Canada is awful... what do you think?

yeah, USA should whip em

mexico with their B team looks a little short, thinking they should be more around -300. Canada is awful... what do you think?

Well Canada's new head coach is watching, Benito Floro...the commentators here were saying "Bet Floro wants to terminate his contract right now"
There is quite a number of disgruntled players, media outlets and fans. A win by Canada would be a huge morale boost but Mexico are also in a bit of a funk, I think you can expect both teams to really put a higher intensity...I think the pressure is on Mexico though, they are expected to go through but that defeat was just....wow.

Canada brought an extremely young team with a huge lack of scoring depth...I'll be surprised if the score 2 goals in their remaining games.

2-2 +.24

Unless Canada improves dramatically from Sunday I just cannot see them getting a result in this game against Mexico. Martinique deserved to win, and should have won by more..I see a little value on the favorites on Thursday

7/11

MEXICO ML -198
Panama ML -133

Nice line on Mexico Braves. I'm seeing -335 now at BOL. Good grab!

thanks,..Im showing -263 at 5dimes still...What is crazy is there were some English books that opened this at -160 ish

-160 at the open is crazy. Surprised to hear it's still at -263 at 5Dimes....I have -335 at BOL.

thanks kj, not sure how costa rica only scored 1 on Belize,

4-3 +1.08

7/14

Mexico -1 -166

this is probably dumb, as it is certainly not backed up by prior history . I think Canada has only scored a couple goals all year, but at even Im playing it

add

Panama/Canada 02 +101

Thanks, both lines moving the other way, so got some shitty nmbrs here..all the teams in this group appear pretty evenly matched

I'm going play the cuba over, which is basically a glorified scrimmage..No real opinion on USA game, first real test for them ( real interested to see what their defense looks like, they have already had some breakdowns against Cuba and Belize)

7-4 +3.08

7/16

Cuba/Belize O 2, 2.5 +103

Back