Week 3 8-2-1...................+12u
Week 4 2-2.....................+2u
Week 5 7-4-1........................+6u

Total 23-13-2.................+23U

Bama -5.5 3u

:shake:

Last edited:

I'm on Notre Dame again this week. It'll be interesting to see how they hold up in the trenches with Stanford this week. I like them to take this one at home.

Ya ... Should really be played until Ole Miss proves they can do this.

ND sort of under the radar this year .. not a lot of talk like normal years when they are good.

ND sort of under the radar this year .. not a lot of talk like normal years when they are good.
Obv I'm on Ole Miss but I could definitely see this getting away from me as I've been suckered into these kinds of things against Bama before with some flavor of the month squad...

GL...GO Irish! Missed the +3 today, either way will be on the Irish. Heading to the game next week, would love if they still have a big fat 0 in the loss column...

Ya....ever since the blowout in the Natty game against Bama. They have have not really gotten any respect. I'm not sure they will even get any unless they win the next 3 weeks. If they do that..everyone will jump on the bandwagon if they can beat 2 top tier teams.

I'm on Notre Dame again this week. It'll be interesting to see how they hold up in the trenches with Stanford this week. I like them to take this one at home.

That will be absolutely key. Weather looks pretty shitty with rain and in the 40's so if it comes down to running, i'm not sure we can win unless BK can get creative if it comes down to that. Golson played ok 2 years ago in the rain in similar temperatures so I think he will still be able to throw. I'll be heading down for this one..idc if its -1. I'll be there!

Back