GoIrish! Week 3!!!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
Week 1 5-3 +3U
Week 2 8-9 -2.5U

Total 13-12 +.5U

A very very disappointing week 2...with my record and the way ND lost....damn! On to week 3...

Irish what's happening my brother BOL this week. I took TEXAS TECH to but this game scares me because TT has a Freshmen QB. I hate betting on Freshmen QB I took the game but I thought that was his 2 year at QB

Irish what's happening my brother BOL this week. I took TEXAS TECH to but this game scares me because TT has a Freshmen QB. I hate betting on Freshmen QB I took the game but I thought that was his 2 year at QB
A fresh at QB doens't bother me as much as it used to...Take a look at Johnny Footbally and Golson last year..these kids these days just step in just like rookie QB's do in the nfl. I like the points in a game like this

Irish i'm with you but like you said johnny football. but a guy like that come's around once in long while. I hope your right like I said I took TT i'm just worried about INT

I like the TT QB, thats why I put something on TT.

waiting on to see what the Purdue TT is...i have a feeling BK and Bob Diaco didn't let that D eat sleep or breath all week. I expect ND to hold Purdue to less that 14 points... anyone see it on their books?

u are exactly right man...i'm trying to buy low on them right now..if they don't win this one..stock is gone and out of business haha..speaking of that

USC -13.5 4U

Back