Week 8 8-4 +6.5U
Week 9 6-4 +1U
Week 10 5-4 +2U
Week 11 7-2 +9U
Week 12 3-8 -10U
Week 13 10-4 +11u
Week 14 5-6-1 -4u

Total 75-57-1 +29.5U

Well...Bama at my 4u play was the difference. At times during that game, I wander if they just lost the fire they had in years past. Anyways..will prolly be a small card to finish up the regular season.

Just want to give a shout out to the guys that run this forum. Has made a huge difference in my capping ability. This year was my most profitable season and have seen an increase in positive units from year to year. Just an overall great site with incredible members that just know how to cap games. Thanks again.

GL

:shake:

Big Ups Irish. I'm on the same boat as Bama with ya. I agree that this forum is really great, especially for a first timer like me. and on that note, I gotta give you a big thank you for enlightening me on the ND play last weekend....I totally overlooked it, but thanks to your thread I gave it another look and it turned out to be easy money. BOL this week buddy

Thanks Hammers..i appreciate your threads as well man. Glad you could profit form it!

One for now...

NIU -3 2u

congrats on the season, totally agree about this forum and the guys that run it. They are 1st class

Not fond of any team in this match up but like the idea of the game being close down the stretch and like the points with the home team

Cinci +3 1u

Irish cinny+3 is a great bet the better team is getting points bol

well not a good start...

i know i missed the good number at -10 but..still a ton of value

Central Florida -13.5 5u....GOY

Back