Week 11 7-2 +9U
Week 12 3-8 -10U
Week 13 10-4 +11u

Total 70-51 +33.5U

Maryland -2.5 2u

Last edited:
thanks mods..

West Virginia -9.5 2u
Notre Dame +14.5 2u in the last 20 games Notre Dame has rushed the ball for 30 or more times, they are 20-0in games throwing 35 or more passes, their record is 11-13. Hopefully BK sticks to the run game in this one like last week

Last edited:
updated record above... went 10-4 last week for a plus 11u. Very very happy with the week. It was a good bounce back from the previous week. I like this card as well so hopefully we can keep it going. GL to all that tail or fade

:shake:

Fantastic job this year Irish.

I like both of those as well. I'm on Bama and will be on UWV but most likely in a ML parlay

Really don't understand that Irish line. Seems way high to me. What am I missing???

if i could only give solid write ups like you...hahaha ..but i can give some thoughts on it

Baratti/Spond/Grace/Nix/Schwenke and other injuries have hurt this D. Injuries have plagued this D all year long. It had been a trying time to try and replace the identity for this team with what they lost last year and the injuries that happened. The big question of the game and to answer the question of why the line is what it is. Can ND stop the Stanford Run? They have struggled with running teams all year. The inability to leave teams with 3 and long has rarely happened this year. Stanford obviously a strong power run team has left a lot of teams scratching there head on how to stop them includinig myself. I am not sure how they are going to stop them however what I do know..Is Jarron Jones is playing much better now that he has some experience behind him paying a lot the past 4 games or so. Tuitt and Shembo have been playing amazing and what can I say about Jaylon Smith. The guy has improved every single game and is becoming much more aware on where to be on run plays and how to simply make big plays. He is the best true Freshman LB i have ever seen play. I think this Dline will be able to hold them in check/won't stop them every time but won't give up big plays or give up a ton of points.

The next question is 2 Turnover Tommy...Can he limit himself on the TO side. I have come to the realization that he is going to turn it over (especially in big games) but how many times? Hopefully BK doesn't give him the chance to do to much. At BYU we ran the ball and ran a lot! I am thinkin BK will swallow his pride and being cute with a lot of finesse in the passing game and just run the ball! This just isn't the QB that can play his offence so he needs to adapt which he has done poorly imho with this year or any team with Tommy. Under BK Notre Dame is 20-0 when they run the ball 30 or more times in a game. They are 11-13 when they throw 35 or more times in a game.

The rivalry of ND Stanford has been a close one. The game has only gotten out of hand once over the past 9 years with Luck and Gerhard torching ND. Other than that game...nothing has been over 2 tds even Lucks Sr year.

I am seeing this score like 21-17 Stanford but if..big if..if Tommy can stay TO free or maybe even one..ND has a chance to win this ball game

:thinking:

Last edited:
if i could only give solid write ups like you...hahaha ..but i can give some thoughts on it

Baratti/Spond/Grace/Nix/Schwenke and other injuries have hurt this D. Injuries have plagued this D all year long. It had been a trying time to try and replace the identity for this team with what they lost last year and the injuries that happened. The big question of the game and to answer the question of why the line is what it is. Can ND stop the Stanford Run? They have struggled with running teams all year. The inability to leave teams with 3 and long has rarely happened this year. Stanford obviously a strong power run team has left a lot of teams scratching there head on how to stop them includinig myself. I am not sure how they are going to stop them however what I do know..Is Jarron Jones is playing much better now that he has some experience behind him paying a lot the past 4 games or so. Tuitt and Shembo have been playing amazing and what can I say about Jaylon Smith. The guy has improved every single game and is becoming much more aware on where to be on run plays and how to simply make big plays. He is the best true Freshman LB i have ever seen play. I think this Dline will be able to hold them in check/won't stop them every time but won't give up big plays or give up a ton of points.

The next question is 2 Turnover Tommy...Can he limit himself on the TO side. I have come to the realization that he is going to turn it over (especially in big games) but how many times? Hopefully BK doesn't give him the chance to do to much. At BYU we ran the ball and ran a lot! I am thinkin BK will swallow his pride and being cute with a lot of finesse in the passing game and just run the ball! This just isn't the QB that can play his offence so he needs to adapt which he has done poorly imho with this year or any team with Tommy.

The rivalry of ND Stanford has been a close one. The game has only gotten out of hand once over the past 9 years with Luck and Gerhard torching ND. Other than that game...nothing has been over 2 tds even Lucks Sr year.

I am seeing this score like 21-17 Stanford but if..big if..if Tommy can stay TO free or maybe even one..ND has a chance to win this ball game

i'll finish thoughts as I get time

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts. I agree with you. I just don't see Stanford scoring enough to cover this number. I think if Notre Dame can muster 13 or 14 points, that should be enough. I just don't see Stanford getting into the 30s here. The line just seems crazy to me.

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts. I agree with you. I just don't see Stanford scoring enough to cover this number. I think if Notre Dame can muster 13 or 14 points, that should be enough. I just don't see Stanford getting into the 30s here. The line just seems crazy to me.

not to mention this might be a look ahead game for the Tree since they already have a spot in the pac 12 championship game and there season will be defined by going to a bcs game..not being the Irish. and to the Irish take..this is basically there BCS game as they are prolly going to the pinstripe or some shit bowl because of there lack of contracts with bowl games outside BCS

Irish bol this week nice job 70-51

moose2.gif
moose2.gif
moose2.gif
moose2.gif

not to mention this might be a look ahead game for the Tree since they already have a spot in the pac 12 championship game and there season will be defined by going to a bcs game..not being the Irish. and to the Irish take..this is basically there BCS game as they are prolly going to the pinstripe or some shit bowl because of there lack of contracts with bowl games outside BCS

Because you asked, these are the games I will be on.

Friday

ECU/Marshall OVER 64.5
Wazzu +17 (Hook)

Saturday

KSU -17 (Hook) *** Best Bet ***
AF/CSU OVER 59.5 *** Best Bet ***
Alabama -6.5 (1st Half) *** Best Bet ***
Alabama -10 *** Max Bet ***
Notre Dame +15.5

May even make a really small play on Notre Dame +450 ML.

thanks Jimmy..BOL!

i'm stubborn.. Toledo -9 1u...should win by 21..but not playing for anything scares me

thanks bull/sharky/hunt...gl to you guys as well

yesterday scares me a bit...but gotta keep chugging along

Good luck. Like ND and Maryland as well. Seeing lots of love for NCST and do not understand it at all. ND has not gotten a lot of attention this year but they are having a respectable season (all things considered) and could win SU today.

thanks silky/cman

yea not a bad season at all...if they can beat Stanford it would make me feel a lot better but we'll see

Bama -6.5 1st half 1u

Have your boys in two small wagers. Have them +16 in a straight bet, and +17 in a parlay with the Arizona/Arizona State OVER 61. I expect them to cash my ticket!!! LOL!!!

Hope you're having a profitable day GI!!!

Let's go Irish!!!

Have your boys in two small wagers. Have them +16 in a straight bet, and +17 in a parlay with the Arizona/Arizona State OVER 61. I expect them to cash my ticket!!! LOL!!!

Hope you're having a profitable day GI!!!

Let's go Irish!!!
Thanks man..sorry about bama...wished they would of won

Sorry you boys lost tonight GI, but it was a nice cover. That game played out much like I envisioned. I still don't understand how that line was 16.5. That number was never really threatened at anytime.

:shake:

Yes Irish and Jimmy thanks for turning me on to that ND play. I totally overlooked it until I saw this thread. Easy money

Back