GoIrish Week 14!!!!!!!!!!!!! We goin to the SHIP!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
Week 13: 6-7 +5U...

Before the ND game...my emotions got the best of me and put the top unit of the year so far with 9units which ended up bailing out my day and making me one happy man! Go Irish, Beat SEC!

West Virginia -20 8U they will beat them by 45

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Mods..can you change my title to week 14 and add an addition ! to the end.....please and thank you..sorry for the mistake

[video=youtube;THh55bPVBUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=THh55bPVBUI[/video]

awesome video!!

Go Irish nice week you had you made money that's all that count 's nice job Irish when I have a dream it's a winner. are you coming down to my house for a drink or we can go out to lunch on me. gl my bro this week

F me, that video sends chills down my spine. I've applied for tickets through the lottery through season tickets, and donor tickets. If I get both of them Irish, one pair is yours for face if you want em.

:prayerjsmittyund03...you would be my best friend for life!! I really appreciate it! I would obviously have to supply you with whatever booze you needed for the tailgate! Unfortunately i graduated on the other side of the street at Holy Cross so i could not apply but i hope you get um! again..very nice of you!

By the way..i was at the ND UK game last night.....diiiiiiiiirty!

Back