Week 12 3-8 -10U

Total 60-47 +22.5U

East Carolina -6.5 3u
Wyoming -6.5 2u
Oklahoma +3.5 2U
Missouri -3 2u
Notre Dame -1 2u

Last edited:
updated record above...3-8 -10 units ...absolutely got killed last week! But those days happen in this industry..time to move on!

Wake has a penchant for beating the Triangle teams (UNC, Dook, state college) at home no matter how good or bad either one of them are. I'd tread lightly on playing the Devils.

Love the East Carolina play. That'll be the icing on one embarrassing season in Rawleigh. I'd make that a home run play on anything under two TD's. Seriously. Look forward to seeing it in person.

Wake has a penchant for beating the Triangle teams (UNC, Dook, state college) at home no matter how good or bad either one of them are. I'd tread lightly on playing the Devils.

Love the East Carolina play. That'll be the icing on one embarrassing season in Rawleigh. I'd make that a home run play on anything under two TD's. Seriously. Look forward to seeing it in person.

I hear your point loud and clear. I have been burnt by this wake team a couple of times this year. I just feel the odds makers have been slow to react to Duke actually being a pretty decent team this year. I see Duke simply outscoring wake..i'm not sure wakes offence can compete. I lined it at 7.5 so not crazy about the play but confortable

Thanks for stopping by Grind/Dilaudid8

I have a play on Notre Dame already. After the debacle at pitt...they got a much much needed bye to get there D somewhat healthy. Injuries have hurt this D all year but at least the time to scheme and get healthy should play a role. Mix that in with a bad qb, sub par offence, and cold freezing weather. I like the under.

For some thought on why I like ND...Notre Dame simply wore them out last year...and yes this is one game Tommy played the whole way through because Golson had a concussion. ND went to the ground and pound early and often. I think they do the same which also helps the under.

ND under 54 2u

Louis Nix out for the season..........that changes things in this game. Man..injuries have just fucked this team over. Kelly going to need to call a great great game

Back