Week 6 1-1.......................-1U
Week 7 0-1.......................-2u
Week 8 3-6.......................-6u
Week 9 3-3.......................+1.5u
Week 10 8-4...........................+7.5u

Total 39-28-2..................+23u

Oregon -9.5 2u

Last edited:
thanks dilaudid...i like them as well...Still walking a little funny with how they did me last week tho :enraged: but hopefully they can pull out the victory this weekend. That would make up for it!

Irish I think so this game means everything to ND not saying az state can't win because yes they can but ND playing at 3.30 this game is alittle early for AZ STATE

Tough game for the Irish this week, Tempe is going to be rockin. Saw an article on the Irish and their struggles after the Navy game...not Good! Any way good luck!

GO Irish!

Tough game for the Irish this week, Tempe is going to be rockin. Saw an article on the Irish and their struggles after the Navy game...not Good! Any way good luck!

GO Irish!
Send it over..would love to read it...if i haven't already done so....going to be interesting this weekend. VanGorder is going to pitch one hell of a game and the offense is going to have to score at will which i think both are very possible. I felt as almost ND was sleepwalking through the second half last week knowing what was up in front of them. Brindza and the special teams needs to play an A game. Kicking game has not been good this year.

Seems like every ASU home game is at night. This one is a 12:30 local kick. Don't know if will ultimately make a difference for ASU, but certainly a change in scenery for Devils.

Seems like every ASU home game is at night. This one is a 12:30 local kick. Don't know if will ultimately make a difference for ASU, but certainly a change in scenery for Devils.
I am actually surprised that it isn't a night game or changed. A 3:30 start is right up ND's avenue which is good for them. Last year was a slug fest and both teams are better than last year....I still can't put my finger on it and not sure I will before game time. Joe Schmidt hurts bad. Insert true freshman Niles Morgan. His first start on the road against a top 10 team. At one point there were 9 true freshman on the field last Saturday.

This is not the article but the same points are made... Niles looked awesome and fast but being so green will hurt....

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Navy has a way of tripping up Notre Dame for more than one game.
Navy lost to Notre Dame for an NCAA-record 43 consecutive times, but they've beaten the Fighting Irish three times in the past seven seasons. Five other times since 2007, Notre Dame has lost the game they play after facing the Midshipmen — including two big upsets: a 24-23 loss to a two-win Syracuse team that had fired its coach days earlier, and a 28-27 loss to Tulsa in 2010.
Kelly said he couldn't explain why playing Navy might have a hangover affect, saying he really hadn't looked at it.
"Maybe I should," he said.
"I don't know why there would be, to be quite honest with you," he added. "There shouldn't be. Navy is a very good opponent, but there shouldn't be any carry over. We should be able to play consistently the next week."
Notre Dame isn't the only team from the power five conferences to struggle after facing the Midshipmen. Ohio State beat Navy 34-17 in the season-opener and then was upset 35-21 a week later by Virginia Tech. The same thing happened in 2009 when the Buckeyes barely beat the Midshipmen 31-27 then lost a week later to Southern California 18-15. Pittsburgh is 2-2 against the Midshipmen since 2007 and 1-3 in the game after.

It is probably a good thing the hangover point has been brought to Kelly's attention.

Washington +6.5 2u
Duke -3.5 2u
Michigan -2.5 2u
Wisky -17 2u...they have been very hot for me so i gotta take um
Iowa +1 3u.....still tieing into season total bet but they are good
UAB +4 2u

Back