Week 7 1-2 -2U
Week 8 8-4 +6.5U
Week 9 6-4 +1U

Total 45-33 +21.5U

Georgia -2.5 2U
Georgia Tech -9.5 2u
Arizona St -13.5 2u

Last edited:
In all seriousness, how do you decide on how many exclamation points to use? I can't even see how many you just used, but is like 10 just right and 11 too many?

thanks hunt/Jimmy!

Record is now updated/was able to stay afloat last week after a rough start. Nebraska really hurt me and the backdoor at Clemson/Maryland was a big swing.

for those that are interested on my thoughts on the Irish..i like them a lot...hoping game gets under 17. ND seeing the option for 2 straight weeks. Last years game was a massacre (50-10) and i think this year will be no different.

agree they should cover but not 50-10 style. huge difference from trey miller to keenan reynolds. I do think rees will continue his recent form because navy just can't get in his face not do they have the athletes to stay with the nd wrs. and I love that they're seeing the option two weeks in a row and that front seven should dominate, but they are a little banged up. was that from all those flyboy cut blocks? they're gonna get another dose this week and anybody playing on weak knees is essentially worthless vs the triple option. saw shaq is out, nix is questionalble and several others on the front 7 are probable. really want to play nd. you hearing anything else on the injury front?

yea i don't think it will be 50-10 either..a lot of things went well in that game that turned into quick points...like Tuitt taking it like 70 or something like that...i think its more around 38-10
I know that ishaq is out....Nix and day should be good to go. Nix prolly will not play a whole lot. Prolly a lot of first downs or 2nd and shorts. Yea those damn cut blocks are bad for the knees. I also think a lot of the guys are recovering from injuries during that burtal first stretch of the season. I think they are just resting a bit so they can be full strenth for stanford

Day will also be the same as nix...day played first half last game then sat out entire 2nd half once game got out of hand...i'm sure that will be similar. If BK thinks he can go with out nix at all i'm sure he will

I like the explanation points....adds a little something extra to the thread !! Ands I like Tech and State...still looking at the Dawgs.
GL on them All Irish :shake:

I like the explanation points....adds a little something extra to the thread !! Ands I like Tech and State...still looking at the Dawgs.
GL on them All Irish :shake:

thanks blood....i don't have a ton of insight on the Dawgs..just think they will simply outscore Florida offence....not that should be too difficult.

7 point teaser play for 2U

11/2/13 3:30pm College Football 368 Notre Dame -9½ * <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Navy
11/2/13 12:00pm College Football 321 Northern Illinois -16½ * <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Massachusetts

thanks blood....i don't have a ton of insight on the Dawgs..just think they will simply outscore Florida offence....not that should be too difficult.

Thanks for the thoughts. I was hoping Georgia would move down towards -1 but it heading up now...I guess it will be a gametime decision for me.Both defenses have begun to crumble under added burdens created by offensive injuries.I agree with U that the Dawgs should be able to score(more) but turnovers may be the deciding factor for Florida, who this season has committed 3 to 5 turnovers vs. Tennessee, Miami-FL and Missouri. Georgia has committed 4 and 3 turnovers in its last two games, as QB Aaron Murray gets re-exposed when he isn’t throwing or handing it to the “ones.” Or the “twos” for that matter. Also, everyone connected to the Georgia program is worried about when and where the next major special teams blunder(s) will occur...but it should be a helluva game GL

Thanks for the thoughts. I was hoping Georgia would move down towards -1 but it heading up now...I guess it will be a gametime decision for me.Both defenses have begun to crumble under added burdens created by offensive injuries.I agree with U that the Dawgs should be able to score(more) but turnovers may be the deciding factor for Florida, who this season has committed 3 to 5 turnovers vs. Tennessee, Miami-FL and Missouri. Georgia has committed 4 and 3 turnovers in its last two games, as QB Aaron Murray gets re-exposed when he isn’t throwing or handing it to the “ones.” Or the “twos” for that matter. Also, everyone connected to the Georgia program is worried about when and where the next major special teams blunder(s) will occur...but it should be a helluva game GL

Murray and Richt are so polarizing and so up and down. Never seen a more polarizing pair put together! Like you said..hopefully Georgia can avoid the TO bug and pull this one off

ND falling...guessing because of the news on Nix??? If that line hits 14.5..i'll buy a half a point and unload the bricks!

Back