Going to the Knights game tonight.

faceoff

Pretty much a regular
I bet Florida -1 1/2... +140

Hope they do not have '' VEGAS FEVER ''.. If you don't know what that is.?. When teams come to LV a day or two early, they seem to be in awe of the city. Stay out later maybe, gamble, drink free beers. I have seen it happen.

But, part of last year and all of this year so far, Vegas Fever seems to have been cured. Thanks to a weak defense, even weaker goaltending and a goal scoring drought..

GL

I bet Florida -1 1/2... +140

Hope they do not have '' VEGAS FEVER ''.. If you don't know what that is.?. When teams come to LV a day or two early, they seem to be in awe of the city. Stay out later maybe, gamble, drink free beers. I have seen it happen.

But, part of last year and all of this year so far, Vegas Fever seems to have been cured. Thanks to a weak defense, even weaker goaltending and a goal scoring drought..

GL
Ya it was really bad 1st year, Vegas at home was unstoppable.

But teams have gotten smarter about it

It was Vegas fever... Not to take anything away from the Knights hard play, goaltending and hitting. Florida passing was horrible.

Bad choices can cost money. But the game was very entertaining. The strip is buzzing with March Madness..

It was Vegas fever... Not to take anything away from the Knights hard play, goaltending and hitting. Florida passing was horrible.

Bad choices can cost money. But the game was very entertaining. The strip is buzzing with March Madness..
March 26 I’ll be at TMobile for the high noon puck drop

My tickets sold for that day Teapot9. I try to stay off the strip on weekends. It did not surprise me they sold. With March madness and spring break. Also the Kings playing so good.. Where are your seats..

If it's your 1st game at T Mobil you will have fun.

My tickets sold for that day Teapot9. I try to stay off the strip on weekends. It did not surprise me they sold. With March madness and spring break. Also the Kings playing so good.. Where are your seats..

If it's your 1st game at T Mobil you will have fun.
Section 224
Row B
Seats 1 & 2

They have some pre game stuff. It used to be much better. Get there 1/2 hour before game should be more than enough. Your seats are high and the steps will be something to negotiate. 40 degree angle maybe..?.. 30..?.. It will be fun...

Yesterday, Will Rogers, one of the ''covers (socalled) experts'' who charges people for his picks.?. Picked Calgary -400.. They lost.. Imagine..?

Back