Going to my first game at the Big House

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Go to one College Football game every year with some guys I used to work with. We do a pool each year, with no money to enter, just pick 10 games each week and the winner at the end of the year gets treated to drinks and dinner at a bar to watch a bowl game of the winners choice.

Anyways, its traditition to go to a CFB game usually somewhat reasonable to drive to from Toronto, went to see Mich St. vs Ohio St 2 years back, last year was in Pitt...

Anyways, this year we are going to see Wolverines vs Ball State on November 4... can't wait

:bow: Semcon

My stepson is UM grad and a real fanatic. Whenever UM loses to tOSU , he goes into a closet for days. He tells me there's nothing like a game at the Big House. Maybe I'll make it some day. I'm happy for you and wish you the patience to wait till Nov 24.

LMAO - JOB

bull said:
My stepson is UM grad and a real fanatic. Whenever UM loses to tOSU , he goes into a closet for days. He tells me there's nothing like a game at the Big House. Maybe I'll make it some day. I'm happy for you and wish you the patience to wait till Nov 24.

been inside it on a recruiting trip for basketball but never seen a game there, nor has anybody in the group so we decided this was the year... heard the same thing that there is nothing like it... Ball St was the only one with tix avaiable... no big deal, 5 years ago we went to the UNiversity at Buffalo to see them play Central Michigan, now there was a real barn burner:drinking:

Hope you have fun bro, sounds cool...

I've always heard theat UM is disappointed w/ their fans...for it being as large as it is, that it just isn't that loud..I know it's always ranked behind Wisky, PSU, Iowa, and tOSU when people rank Best Big 10 atmospheres...

Let us know man..

JOB - my brother is a big Penn St alumn and I've been to 2 games there so I will have a barometer to judge it. I was actually impressed with Michigan States fans the game against Ohio St 2 years back. should be good...

MIsta - yeah I had heard that, International Bowl. should try and get down to it :wacka wacka:

sweet deal Santa

It doesn't get loud enough due to the shape. Maybe with the reconfigurations it will make it more of an advantage.

going to the big house will be fun...watching Lloyd Carr try to coach will be painful...

Hunt - it was the only one we could get 10 tickets to for the same section, so we will take it. Either way it will be better than Buffalo / C MIch

it is still a great experience santa....UM will hopefully be undefeated at that date!

Back