Going off the rails on these crazy plays-Sunday

• Thread starter Thread starter CrazyTrain
  • Start date Start date
C

CrazyTrain

You know the story. Any team can win on any givin Sunday. Let's cash today:cheers:

Miami +13.5 -110
Washington +3 +109
Pittsburgh -3 +105
Tennessee +9.5 -103
Minnesota vs 49ers Over 43 -110

Week 5---2-4
Week 6---5-2
Week 7---2-3
Week 8---3-2

NFL- 12-11
NCAA- 20-10

gl man, im tempted to play pitt as well....line looks creepy, i thought about mia, and wash is just begging me to pick it. gl!

I went with Miami, hoping the D shows up. Pittsburgh, cause Jake can find a way to give points to Pittsburgh. Washington, cause Romo is still wet behind the ears, and this might be the game TO snaps:smiley_acbe:

gl to you KingKrunked:cheers:

per your pitt arguement- you think snake will give up more than big ben? realize the defenses have swapped in rankings since last season, hence my flip flopping on this game...BB looks lost out there.

Wash- i do agree w/ you here, or do i? can't romo simply be legit? perhaps what he showed last game will eventually lead him into the HOF (or was it a fluke?)

i'm still tossing these 2 over, and a couple more....la'chiam

The Minn pick scares me ..looking back at their season they have had very low scoring games.. this seems like a 21-10 17-14 kind of game

KingKrunked- That Pitt game is really a toss up. I liked getting the + odds and I dont believe in the 'must win' and all that shit. But, I think Pitt will be fired up, and Denver's D is still wondering what went wrong last week. Romo may be legit...still...not alot of games under his jock.:shake:

*Cash* Welcome! The 49ers D stinks, so I think Minnesota can put some points up, I also think Smith is getting better (a little) and the 49ers will be able to put up some points too. 28-17 Anyone?!:shake:

Thanks,nice to be here

and yea I completly understand about the vikings game. I hope the vikings blow them out so that my nerves stay calm but I always get a feeling about their game an for some reason unfortunatly i feel like the vikings will play to their oponets today and it may be close... I like your 28-17 though... good luck man... hopefully we both win big today.....

CT,
Have you heard of the book called OFF THE RAILS writtne by Rudy Sarzo?? Tells all the tales of life with Ozzy and Randy Rhoads...I jsut got it...after I'm done if you want to read it let me know.

Paul

Liquidnoose(at) sbcglobal(period)net

GL today.

Never heard of it Liquidnoose...Thanks for letting me know.:cheers::shake:

I dont think so. Never looked though. I just check nfl.com or yahoo sports:shake:

Sorry...just woke up. Guess I fell asleep during the Minnesota game. :shake:

Miami +13.5 -110...:wacka wacka:
Washington +3 +109:cheers:
Pittsburgh -3 +105 :consoling1:
Tennessee +9.5 -103:4_6_202v:
Minnesota vs 49ers Over 43 -110:an_roll_laugh:

Back