Goin' to see the Browns on Saturday

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
That's right, the only person in the world who you know that would actually be psyched to go to a Cleveland Browns pre-season game, will actually be going to a Cleveland Browns pre-season game this very weekend.

Just found out Joe's got a ticket as he'll be in Denver for a few days.

Whoooohooo. Go Browns.

I don't think I would watch a cleveland Browns game live even if you paid me money...

actually, If you paid my seats, parking, bought me about 10 beers, and gave me 200 bucks... I'd go.

Thanks, Jump.

I've actually been to that stadium before, it's nice, I can't say that I love it, though.

Maybe a B+ or an A-. The old Mile High used to get, I believe, much louder and the place used to shake when everybody started stomping their feet, it was kind of nuts.

I don't know if I have a favorite stadium in the NFL right now, I really want to get to the Linc and I still haven't been in the new Browns' stadium either.

Such is the way when you live on the west coast, I suppose.

I don't have a Brady Quinn jersey, Throwback. I only own two football jerseys, a vintage Mitchell & Ness Harold Carmichael and a Brian Westbrook throwback from Villanova.

I've gone back and forth on a Browns jersey many, many times, but still haven't bought one. If I do it will either be Bernie Kosar in brown, or when they bring back the third jersey, that orange one again, maybe with no number, I just love that orange jersey, only they haven't sold it in three seasons now.

Back