GOBBLE GOBBLE Its TURKEY DAY !!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL !!

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???

Happy Thanksgiving , best of health , happiness , wealth , blessings , and luck to ALL !!!

MADDEN SIMS are now 36-25-2 and my personal POINT SPREAD RATINGS are 20-13-2 YTD ...
NFL wagering has been a roller coaster this season , just happy to be on the plus side , albeit barely ( 47-38-2 +$90) ..

Anyways let's get to today's 3 Turkey Bowl games ...

BILLS 9.5 LIONS. 54.5

Personal point spread ratings must be 3.22 points off current line to suggest a play...

BILLS 101.51. PSR. -9.48

LIONS 90.12. HF +1.91

LIONS come in red hot winners of 3 in a row.. While the BILLS finally played a good 2nd half last week vs the Browns after 3 games where they only scored 12 combined points in 6 2nd half quarters ....

Appears oddsmakers are begging for Joe Bettors to take the home dog and all those points ....I'm passing on the point spread or total , but do like a couple WR'S over their recieving yards for standard wagers ..

The BILLS still have some big injuries on defense with LB Tre Edmunds and DE Groot Rousseau out today....The CB'S rarely turn their heads around on passes over 15 yards ...If you forced me to bet the game ATS or the total , the OVER would be the play....

STANDARD WAGERS

AMON RA ST BROWN OVER 74.5.
1.2 UNITS ($240)

BILLS OVER 1.5 FG -118.
1.6 UNITS ($320)

My favorite bet on this game as rhe BILLS have struggled inside the 30 yard line and McDermott received a ton of flack for not taking the points vs the Vikings 2 weeks ago ( came out and kicked 6 field goals last week )

GABE DAVIS OVER 59.5 REC Y
1.2 UNITS

Could go over this on one big play...Should continue to see a good amount of targets with defenses focused on Diggs ..

Madden 23 Simulations

In order for the MADDEN 23 Sims to suggest a wager it must occur in at least 13 of 20 results ...

BILLS covered the spread in 11 of 20 Sims

NO play is suggested ..

GO BILLS !!!

Last edited:
Adding 1 more standard wager on the BILLS game ...

Just released here
JAMES COOK OVER 26.5 Rushing Yards
1.75 UNITS ( $350)

Broke out last week as the OC Dorsey finally committed to the run game with a second half lead ...Thought this number would be relased around 38.5 ...

Last edited:
Damn, that a super low number for cook, if game goes like I would think he should get plenty of run late again. Like the wr props also, gl today.

Damn, that a super low number for cook, if game goes like I would think he should get plenty of run late again. Like the wr props also, gl today.
I sure hope it rolls that way in the 2nd half ...

Best of luck Brother ..
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sweep your slate $$$

MCDUMMY is doing his best to lose another close one ...lol

COWBOYS 10 GIANTS 45

COWBOYS. 98.43. HF +2.88 PSR -8.09

GIANTS. 92.22

NO ATS play is suggested

Ratings don't suggest it but I'm really tempted to take all these points as a spot play...COWBOYS coming off a massive national TV win , GIANTS losing an ugly one at home ....

POLLARD OVER 18.5 REC Y
1.25 UNITS.

Number is probably inflated after his monster game last week but Pollard has whooping 12 targets the last 2 games ( 6 each game )

DANNY JONES OVER 192.5
1.25 UNITS

I'm not sure the run game will be there vs the Cwoboys aggressive front 7 ..
My numbers have Jones at 211.7

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS

GIANTS COVER IN 10 and PUSH TWICE

NO PLAY is suggested ..

BILLS AT LIONS

2-2 -$89

Lucked out with 7+ minutes left it was looking like 0-4 ..

The BILLS suffered more brutal injuries today with Von Miller and LT Dion Dawkins leaving the game ...BILLS were super lucky 2 of the last 3 years being the healthiest team in the league..The rule of averages is hitting them hard this season ..

STANDARD WAGERS

AMON RA ST BROWN OVER 74.5.
1.2 UNITS ($240) Winner

BILLS OVER 1.5 FG -118.
1.6 UNITS ($320) Winner

GABE DAVIS OVER 59.5 REC Y
1.2 UNITS. Loser

JAMES COOK OVER 26.5 Rushing Yards
1.75 UNITS ( $350) loser

MCDUMMY is doing his best to lose another close one ...lol

COWBOYS 10 GIANTS 45

COWBOYS. 98.43. HF +2.88 PSR -8.09

GIANTS. 92.22

NO ATS play is suggested

Ratings don't suggest it but I'm really tempted to take all these points as a spot play...COWBOYS coming off a massive national TV win , GIANTS losing an ugly one at home ....

POLLARD OVER 18.5 REC Y
1.25 UNITS.

Number is probably inflated after his monster game last week but Pollard has whooping 12 targets the last 2 games ( 6 each game )

DANNY JONES OVER 192.5
1.25 UNITS

I'm not sure the run game will be there vs the Cwoboys aggressive front 7 ..
My numbers have Jones at 211.7

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS

GIANTS COVER IN 10 and PUSH TWICE

NO PLAY is suggested ..

1-1 -$25 on the Cowboys vs Giants game...
Avoided another winless disaster and Jones goes over on the last drive..

Patriots at Vikings predictions on deck

VIKINGS 3 PATRIOTS

VIKINGS 92.18. HF +2.19. PSR -2.03

PATRIOTS 92.34

NO ATS play is suggested

Looks like we're getting a low total as a result of both teams scoring a combined 13 points last week...

Tempted to take the Patriots TT over as the Vikings have given up 20+ in 6 of the last 8 ...
However I want to root against the Patriots as BILLS fan before I pass out of a food coma ..

STEVENSON OVER 28.5 REC Y
1 UNIT
Has gone over this total in 3 of the last 5 games ...33 targets in those 5 games .

COOK TD -107
1 unit
7 TDS in 10 Games ..Rooting for my son's 2 fantasy backs tonight to rack up some points ..

Madden 23 Simulations

VIKINGS 3 PATRIOTS

VIKINGS Cover in 10 of 20 and push once ...

NO ATS play is suggested

Suprised the game didn't love the Vikings as its been on them 4 times this season ( All covers ) ..

Last edited:
At least Stevenson went bezerk ...
Should have just taken that Patriots TT over and went to bed ..lol ....

4-4 on the day -$128 , which is decent considering bc it was real close to a 0-4 result on the BILLS v Lions props ..

Back