Go bet the Balt/cle over 47 right now

Normally I’d be skeptical and looking to fade baker but what I saw (or didn’t see) from ravens d last week has me changing my tune. Ravens got next to no pressure on Dalton behind a beat up patchwork Oline, I expected them to eat the ginger alive but it didn’t happen!! What going on with ravens defense?

weather I see for here Monday is 37 and partly sunny. GL

the problem bank is that cle can’t contain Lamar and stop the pass. GL

feel like they have played some pretty high scoring games against each other last few years, just memory tho so I could be wrong. Lol. I agree w you I think over would be only way I would go.

weather I see for here Monday is 37 and partly sunny. GL

the problem bank is that cle can’t contain Lamar and stop the pass. GL

it’s insane how many points Lamar can put up without completing passes some games! Crazy to me teams don’t put more effort into containing him! I know it easier said than done, Lamar got that invisible juice like steaming Willie Beaman!! But I’ve seen it done many a time, you would think a div rival would have the best idea how to go about it!!

it’s insane how many points Lamar can put up without completing passes some games! Crazy to me teams don’t put more effort into containing him! I know it easier said than done, Lamar got that invisible juice like steaming Willie Beaman!! But I’ve seen it done many a time, you would think a div rival would have the best idea how to go about it!!
Nice call by you as well on how bad the Ravens pass rush is right now. No sacks again.

Nice call by you as well on how bad the Ravens pass rush is right now. No sacks again.

not sure what the fuck has happened there? Ever since they got peters and got healthy last season their blitzing has been a nightmare for offenses! They get home and have ball hawks in the secondary who know the ball has to come out fast so they can take risk/jump routes. If they not getting home it a problem cause their corners are ultra aggressive.

Gotta give the browns play callers and even baker lot of credit imo. They do a great job moving him around so he not a sitting duck, for the most part he was great moving around and keeping his eyes down field last night. Outside that one awful pass I thought he played about as good I ever seen him at this level. Imo the titans game was just easy thanks to the play calling and fact titans get no pressure, ravens had pressure at times but baker did a great job escaping it. Not often im willing to give him much credit but he deserves it for that one!!

unfortunate it was such a great game yet ended with that horse shit safety! I know it helped you out but that was just wrong imo! Lol. Feel for browns backers that got a good line and somehow lost.

I suppose the argument could be made it was gonna be a tough beat for ravens backers. Lamar taking a 30 min dump most def impacted the result.,

Back