GLB Week One Bets

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
Been waiting for this day for so long like everybody else. Some VERY good games tonight. So happy hearing Lou Holtz lisp right now :dancing:

South Carolina -11 Everyone knows Clowney so need to talk him up. The guy nobody talking about is Quarles. He will have a MONSTER year with everyone worrying about Clowney. Think the pressure they get will cause some turnovers for a very good secondary of South Carolina. I expect a defensive TD for South Carolina and think the rushing game of USC and Shaws running ability will be able to beat up this UNC defense.

Bryan Renner Under 23.5 Completion (-135) Like I posted above I love the USC secondary. 7 of the 12 games Renner had 24+ completions. But South Carolina only allowed 24+ completions in 3 games last year.

Took UNC, but am worried about the SCary running game. I agree with the USC secondary as well, but Renner is a good QB who should be able to find some completions if he can get some matchups against those inexperienced LBs.

BOL either way...and GO GATORS!

Central Florida -23.5 ** Think they roll. Akron bringing in a new QB on the road, they will have a tough time. Always been a Bortles fan. Lose Murray at RB but Storm Johnson just as good if not better. A lot of offensive weapons

Central Florida TT Over 38.5

Vanderbilt +3.5 (-115) & +140 -I know almost everyone on here is all over Ole Miss but I just can't see it yet. Some great freshman but I love James Franklin as a head coach. Losing Stacy & Jordan Rogers is HUGE. But Tate & Kimbrow will get a lot of carries. Austyun Carter-Sameuls is no freshman. Senior who started games at Wyoming early and transfered over to Vanderbilt. 21 starts he had 3655 passing yards and 758 rushing yards. Nice thing for him is they return ALL their WRs. Only receiving yards they are missing is from Zach Stacy. Ole Miss got that amazing recruiting class but expect Vandy to win this.

like the play

Vanderbilt +3.5 (-115) & +140 -I know almost everyone on here is all over Ole Miss but I just can't see it yet. Some great freshman but I love James Franklin as a head coach. Losing Stacy & Jordan Rogers is HUGE. But Tate & Kimbrow will get a lot of carries. Austyun Carter-Sameuls is no freshman. Senior who started games at Wyoming early and transfered over to Vanderbilt. 21 starts he had 3655 passing yards and 758 rushing yards. Nice thing for him is they return ALL their WRs. Only receiving yards they are missing is from Zach Stacy. Ole Miss got that amazing recruiting class but expect Vandy to win this.

Not a great start to the season. 75 yard run for Ole Miss hurt me.

1st Half Wisconsin Badgers -27.5 - Massachusetts is putrid. Really easy to think this could be 35-0 after the 1st Half
1st Half Georgia Tech - 28 Basically the same thing as above except replace Massachusetts with Elon
Buffalo/Ohio State Over 56 **
Cincinnati -10 **
Toledo +23.5 **
NC State -14

Back