Give me your hesiman and BCS champ picks

Capone

Don't mess wit da Mob
This is my first topic here at cappingthegame and every year I put in future bets before the season starts so I would really appreciate any help in making my choices .

Darren McFadden- quite simply an animal that is going to stock pile yards

USC- b/c they should have a top 3 defense which they have struggled with in the past and their offense, well i am sure you know what they bring to the table.

colt brennan- he was robbed last year after posting the greatest season in the history of college football from the qb position. is there a mainland bias ?

usc - i want to pick someone else but i would just be lying. so if i had to pick someone other than usc it would be utep. it's not because i graduated from there. yes that is a joke.

some long shots from the big conferences

big 10 - pennstate
big 12- TAMU
pac 10 - oregon state
sec - georgia/ s carolina

mcfadden will nto win it b/c arkie has no other weapongs besides RBs...its too bad best player since reggie IMO.

--mcfadden for heisman

-- usc v. lsu for nat'l championship
-- usc should get there, but lsu has to play in strongest conference in college fball, so there's always the possibility they can lose to a conference opponent.

Agree with Troy here, little to no shot for McFadden as they will be an average team this season.

In terms of combining value with realistic possibility I would go for Brohm, Blake Mitchell, or maybe DeSean Jackson.

well..if your doing futures on heismans...

You can start by eliminating split votes..i.e

white/slaton
hart/henne

Teams that will be average

mcfadden

Then on the flipside...

Contenders/Good Records/TV exposure

IMO...Booty, Brennan or Bhrom gets it. The killa B's

--mcfadden for heisman
-- usc v. lsu for nat'l championship
-- usc should get there, but lsu has to play in strongest conference in college fball, so there's always the possibility they can lose to a conference opponent.

of course the possibility that usc would lose to a conference opponent is nonexistent, because the SEC is filled with GODs and the Pac-10 are merely mortals.

:36_19_2:

well..if your doing futures on heismans...

You can start by eliminating split votes..i.e

white/slaton
hart/henne

Teams that will be average

mcfadden

Then on the flipside...

Contenders/Good Records/TV exposure

IMO...Booty, Brennan or Bhrom gets it. The killa B's

great points, bar. can i rescind my mcfadden vote and pick brohm...

LOL BAR, UCLA will surprise too...but I will stay quiet.

OSU is not going to lose that many games IMO. The defense is too good.

LOL BAR, UCLA will surprise too...but I will stay quiet.

OSU is not going to lose that many games IMO. The defense is too good.

Nah, honestly I think tOSU goes 10-2.

UCLA...love the club...the coach is like lloyd/les...lol

I got a list I love...but I notice a lot of guys have the same teams...hopefully great minds think alike:tiphat:

The coach definitely is like Lloyd and Les. Good comparison...god I can't wait until Carr retires.

I think there will be a surprise team in the big ten and I'm going with PSU...maybe not to win, but they will be near the top.

The big east winner will definitely be in the championship game imo, it is just a matter of who between Luoisville and WVU imo.

The coach definitely is like Lloyd and Les. Good comparison...god I can't wait until Carr retires.

I think there will be a surprise team in the big ten and I'm going with PSU...maybe not to win, but they will be near the top.

The big east winner will definitely be in the championship game imo, it is just a matter of who between Luoisville and WVU imo.

Week 4 here is gonna be a doozy...they beat us and they have a clear path with both the fuckeyes and wisky going to happy valley

Heisman: Brohm
Dark Horse: McFadden (if he has an outstanding year, I think he can get it. After all, it's the SEC)

BCS: LSU vs. FSU
Dark Horse: USC, Ohio State, West Virginia
Longshot: Tennessee, Virginia Tech

Heisman: DMac(Hes going to have a monster year)
Nat Champs: USC. easily the most talented team in the land. I would love a USC vs West Virginia matchup

Back