Give me your best 3 tm 10pt or 4tm /13pt teaserfor week 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

We'll do this every week..

Many will disagree but I think there is money to be made with these teasers if you know what you're doing. I don't have a great track record with these but I have performed moderately well..

I like putting totals in these..

Anyway give me yours..

I know KC already got thru but this is the one I bet.

KC +16
RAMS/DAL over 34
DET/WASH over 35
DEN -2

A 3 team 7 pays 150 twink (SD +10, AZ +15, Was +7)
A 3 team 10 costs 115
A 4 team 10 pays 135

Chargers +13, Falcons/Fins Over 34.5 & Cards/Saints Over 38.5.

Normally dont do these, but your thread inspired me...placed this one this a.m. for a little

have a good weekend

Watch gps win.. It's those ugly looking ones that cash...

Think I'm going to follow gps one .

I like putting totals in these..

Anyway give me yours..

I don't like putting totals into teasers. Never made sense to me as I can only change the line by roughly 25% where as I can change the spread by 100% or even more. Don't know if that makes sense but just something I've always believed.

I don't like putting totals into teasers. Never made sense to me as I can only change the line by roughly 25% where as I can change the spread by 100% or even more. Don't know if that makes sense but just something I've always believed.

I understand what you mean and I'm a math guy as well but I like putting totals in teasers.. Many books won't let you do it. If it was so -EV than why do a lot of books not let you do it? One thing that has helped me with my gambling is knowing that not everything is according to hoyle.

Back