Balt defense doesn't exist
Flacco transform into Fluko on the road
game doesn't really matter to them as much as the Redskins for playoffs
Redskins home
RG3 coming off a rough game
RG3 >>>>> Charlie Batch
31-16

Jets (-2.5 to -3)
Umm...Jags? Best offensive player = Shorts = listed as out?
Public on Jags...HA
Rex Ryan fighting for job, blowout win keeps him safe momentarily
Mark Sanchez pissed about getting benched could shine against a terrible team
23-6

Leans:
San Francisco 49ers (-10 to - 13.5)
27-6

Detriot Lions + 7
<s>Over Detroit/Green Bay (48-56.5)</s>
27-24

<s>Chicago Bears (-3 to -5)</s>
21-17

<s>Atlanta Falcons (-3 to 5)</s>
Top offense vs bottom defense in every category
Panthers terrible offensive line
Atlanta ranks 1st passing on the road, Panthers rank 25th passing defense at home
Panthers could have won in their first meeting
27-23

<s></s><s>St. Louis Rams (+3 to ML)</s>
Tough schedule
Literally beat the best defensive team in the league twice (last week and tied three weeks earlier)
Buff is the worst rushing defense at home
Buff top 3 rushing on the road however St.L is in the top ten against the run on the road
Hung 31 points on the road against a top five defense
24-20

:shake:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rams a dome team playing in Buffalo. Rams have been blown out 4 times this season. Rams have been terrible outside div.

I love the Bills.

Rams a dome team playing in Buffalo. Rams have been blown out 4 times this season. Rams have been terrible outside div.

I love the Bills.

:shake:

Keep em coming CTG, post like these got me thinking twice...I might not even play the Rams now.

Betting on the Jets is like taking the lesser of two evils.

Jets passing attack is still garbage...and their rushing attack isn't much better.

You're potentially laying points on the road, with the JETS.

I think Rex winning out still wouldn't save his job.

It's the JETS.

Bears injury report and situation laying 3? Sanchez is 'pissed' and that means he will do what? [Jags are missing key players]. Falcons situation and divisional foe, any reason to believe that they will have larger margin of victory in Carolina than their 2 pt win previous? Rams on the road and scoring points in Buffalo?...CJ Spiller. Like the Over in lions/gb at 48 but not higher.

Carolina is trending upwards and the falcons are overrated. sCAM has turned things around and should be able to dominate the falcons less than stellar d

sCAM has turned things around? They've lost three of their last four, with their only win since November 4th being against Philly.

I honestly see little to no improvement in Carolina.

I like Chicago and Atlanta, ddk. The rest, not so sure.

I think the Vikings win su. Off two tough divisional road losses, they are prob chomping at the bit to get that home win. Bears run game has already been dormant, injuries defensively do not help when facing the best rb in football. No Harvin to stretch the field, but Rudolph has been emerging as a legit option in the pass game. {Ponder's "regression" I would attribute more to playing better defenses, only bad one he recently faced was the Lions & he fared well. Better run game at home as a divisional dog, Minny all day for me

I agree with almost everything else....no way could I back the Jets, but I'm on the skins and had ATL as a big lean. Had a post in discussion about the bills oline problems, but I won't be backing the Rams as I'm about to go to the game. GL with what you decide.

Carolina is trending upwards and the falcons are overrated. sCAM has turned things around and should be able to dominate the falcons less than stellar d

Trending upwards? The have beat Wash, Saints and KC for their only wins. To call Falcons overrated, why? They are 11-1, yea you need some luck to win some games, which team doesn't? Carolina has no run game, their O line sucks, their pass D sucks...

I agree with everyone points about the JETS, but did we forget this is the freakin' JAGS. They are terrible and I know the Jets are also but in NO WAY are the Jags even close to the Jets. Jets really make or break on the QB and I'll take that than a team that has nothing AT ALL.

Dr Bob

3* Vikings +3
3* Panthers +3.5
2* Titans +5.5
2* Bills -3
2* Cardinals +10
2* Patriots -4

could it be his week?

I was 3-1 on my Week 13 NFL Best Bets and 8-2 on Stars.

've usually finished strong in the NFL even in years, like this year, when my Best Bets record wasn't good for most of the season. In 2007 I was 19-29-3 on Stars and then went 42-23 the rest of the season. In 2008 I started 14-20 on Stars and then went 38-28 to end the season. In 2009 I started 12-20 on Stars and then went 16-4 the rest of the season. In 2010, my worst year ever in the NFL, I started 14-36 on Stars and then went 21-16 the rest of the season. So, no matter how poorly my NFL Best Bets perform through week 12 they usually do very well at the end of the season through the playoffs. Hopefully, my 8-2 record on Stars this past week is the beginning of another good end to the NFL season.

New York Jets - 3
From -1 to -3 with 54 on jets and 46 on jags = good news

Washington Redskins - 2
From PK to as high as 2.5 with 59% on Bal = good news

Issued by The National Weather Service
Green Bay, WI

Sun, Dec 9, 2012, 9:28 AM CST

... WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT...
* SNOW IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD ACROSS THE AREA THIS MORNING. THE HEAVIEST SNOW SHOULD FALL DURING THE AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING HOURS... BEFORE DIMINISHING OVERNIGHT.
* A TOTAL ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 5 INCHES IS EXPECTED BY TONIGHT. THE LESSER SNOW AMOUNTS ARE EXPECTED TOWARD LAKE MICHIGAN.
* THE SNOW WILL CREATE HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE SOME TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES... AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. THE LATEST WISCONSIN ROAD CONDITIONS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 511.

Cam Newton did superman dances after getting first downs late in the game vs KC... WHILE LOSING! complete POS

Still leaning over tonight, Should only be flurries by game time and throughout

Someone tell me how it stays under? I don't see Detriot or GB scoring less than 21

Rams did it again bro.. Team is so lucky but they never quit, they have a lot of fight in them. Fisher is a great coach, sorry if I talked you off man.

I watched a lot of the game, bills weren't a bad wager but still it lost and I apologize.

Rams did it again bro.. Team is so lucky but they never quit, they have a lot of fight in them. Fisher is a great coach, sorry if I talked you off man.

I watched a lot of the game, bills weren't a bad wager but still it lost and I apologize.

Don't blame yourself bro, don't sweat it. You had great points and its the NFL, you win some you lose more :rolleyes:

Any number less than 27 in the second half I'm going with the OVER

Back