Give me a line on this game...

You're asking for a roving number, it's instantly 2 points lower after this weekend

Prolly say 2020 -5.5 but I'm certainly not a Mac fan

2020 -23.5

You're talking about one of the best offenses ever vs this years team?

2020 -23.5

You're talking about one of the best offenses ever vs this years team?
Sark vs Golding would be one of the largest mismatches conceivable. The only thing 2021 has on 2020 is To'o To'o over Dylan Moses and a more experienced Will Anderson. I'd probably pick Bryce long term over Mac, but Mac didn't miss the throws that BY does right now. Last year's team beats aTm by 30+

Sark vs Golding would be one of the largest mismatches conceivable. The only thing 2021 has on 2020 is To'o To'o over Dylan Moses and a more experienced Will Anderson. I'd probably pick Bryce long term over Mac, but Mac didn't miss the throws that BY does right now. Last year's team beats aTm by 30+

I agree. Mac was perfect for those wrs. Metchie was a bitch in the slot and you have Najee running, catching, and basically an extra blocker in pass pro. OLine was incredible. Couple that with the best cfb WR/PR ever arguably. Sark ran that no huddle to perfection and was never afraid to let it fly. I like Moses personally.

I agree. Mac was perfect for those wrs. Metchie was a bitch in the slot and you have Najee running, catching, and basically an extra blocker in pass pro. OLine was incredible. Couple that with the best cfb WR/PR ever arguably. Sark ran that no huddle to perfection and was never afraid to let it fly. I like Moses personally.
Landon Dickerson would have already punched a dozen players on this year's team if he was still around. These guys seem to think the name on the jersey is all you need. I bet film study was brutal yesterday

Landon Dickerson would have already punched a dozen players on this year's team if he was still around. These guys seem to think the name on the jersey is all you need. I bet film study was brutal yesterday
Especially for the secondary....

Back