Ginobli out for season

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
and the playoffs.

The San Antonio Spurs’ playoff hopes took a severe hit on Monday when the team announced star guard Manu Ginobili will miss the remainder of the season, including the playoffs, because of a stress fracture in his right leg.
Ginobili experienced stiffness in his right leg during Sunday’s loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers. An MRI and CT scan taken on Monday revealed the stress fracture.

hopefully Houston can finish ahead of them in the standings, so we can fade em vs Portland. They catch Nawlins instead, and there's nothing to be done til the 2nd round

Now they're gonna bomb out even worse in the playoffs than they were going to with him. That team is finished.

ginobili-shirt.jpg

wait does everyone really believe they're gonna be in a lot of trouble without him? As in losing in the 1st rd?? Most experience, best big man in the game, probably the best defense in the West, and most importantly the best coach. no b2bs, no dropoff on the road. I agree they won't be winning any championships, but the lines won't be asking them to. I still say SA is 2nd best team in the west

True, they're still a very good team, but without him they lose their clutch scorer and become a predictable team. Timmy and Longoria will have to play sick ball for them to eliminate anybody right now.

Yeah the Spurs are done. They were already fading as it was, and now without Manu this team is gone, I can't see who they can eliminate in the playoffs.

I dont think they're done, they still have Pop, Parker and Duncan. But, they arent scaring anyone in the playoffs.

I think they are gonna have trouble scoring points the rest of the year.
No worries, Ime Uduoka and the Red Rocket to the rescue.

if you're a Spurs backer, that's the scariest sentence in the history of the world :seeya:
I think Ime could be a Bowen (without the dirtiness) type player in this league.

All the attention Duncan and Parker get; Bonner could be a dangerous player because he hits a pretty good % from 3.

I agree that Bon-bon's a good shooter, sorry for the pun, but he needs a lot of space and Udoka hit the side of the backboard and shot an airball in the 2H against CLE on Sunday.

followed closely by the Jazz and now the Spurs i guess

Don't you have to look to bet Utah at home, though?

Back