Giants at ROX Tuesday

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
Rodriguez facing Marquez who is on fire. I’ll lay the -170 against a first time starter at Coors. Betting Rodriguez to get shelled and Marquez to deal again. He’s in a nice zone right now. :tongueout2:

Well I jumped onboard and jinxed you yesterday :embarassed:

..so I will sit this one out, although nl home div favs been a hot play lately. Number has moved to -190

GL bro :cheers3:

You did not jink him. SF should have won. He was massively on the right side. At the end if the Sf coach had put in a reasonable reliever they would have won

With this ump Marquez has a ERA based on 4 innings of 18. May essentially goes Over and road teams so if one bets this game over and SF he is very likely to split or scoop

Rodriguez has given up his share at sea level and he walks a lot of batters and doesn’t Srike out many either, that’s not a good recipe for his first start at Coors.

This is not in the area of a debate. May is what he is, If memory sevices 16-4 for the road team and for some time a major over. This goes past this year

Trying to click up the info but Covers screwed up the guys in the ump section can give exact numbers

Trying to click up the info but Covers screwed up the guys in the ump section can give exact numbers
6-16 home favorites 6-11 14-8 over
So you have 6 chances to 11 Its BS buteveryone is subject. Hope it works out for you

Back