Ghostlys week 1 plays

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
hey, fellow ctgs. Its going to be a great year for football.Im back from my hiatus.enough with the bullshit lets just pick some winners.

Im going to stay this season off with 300 units. my picks well vary from 1 to ?.. so lets get it started

-5 1\2 colts(2 units)
face it the colts are the colts...f*** the bullshit about them loosing starters and shit.. this team is still tier 1.. colts roll easy by 7-10..

-3 Denver(2 units)
Denver is playing a young buffalo squad.. denver's defense is still good. cutler as the head can only get better.. see to it that travis henry and javon walker both do good this game... low scoring game, but denver pulls in for a 6 point win

-6 1\2 jacksonville(1 unit)
im still not sold on the titans this year.. i still think vince young sucks..titans have no offense.. the only reason they were hot was because of their defense.. titans get exposed this year... jackson murders this bullshit team

-1 rams(2 units)
the rams aye? what can i say about this team.. i love this team.this is going to be a great offense this year.. rams are going to be scoring all day, and carolina wont know what to do..rams easy win

-3 philly(2 units)
this line smells fishy, but why argue when you get a great line.. philly is no joke.. who is grean bay? green bays offense is going to struggle this year.. i see this being a 27-14 philly win...

-3 vikings(3 units)
one name.. adrian petterson, peterson is going to run all over this atl defense... i see adrian peterson rushing for 100+ yards this game.. vikings roll by 14

+3 dolphins(1 unit)
i like this miami team... they play great when they want to.this is just the battle of two shitty teams.. but i rather be on the side of the dolphins with +3.. very low scoring game i think dolphins win by 3

+6 jets(1 unit)
you gotta love the jets.. this team plays with heart.. they play the patriots great. all this talk about the patriots i see the jets making noise early this season...this is going to be a passing fest..pats win by 3 at the end

+3 KC(1 unit)
nothing here... just like KC

-6 seattle(3 units)
i never really liked seattle, but i hate tampa bay more. seattle catching -6... wow for christ sakes this is seattle at home.seattle rolls 14+ game win

+6 bears(1 unit)
fishy line..have more later

+1 1\2 detroit(3 units)
i love this new detroit team.. as long as kitna doesnt throw inerceptions this is going to be a 14 point game winner.

+6 giants(3 units)
have more later

Good luck Ghost,

You had a good NCAA hoops season, good luck to you.

On some of these or plan to be, against you on a couple.

Already played Indy -5 1/2.............so let's cash this one tomorrow night

Played Houston a couple weeks ago at -1 1/2 could tell it would not stay there for long so I hit it, good thing I did, the next day it was up to 2 1/2.
I might consider trying for the middle if it hits 3.5

I do think Houston is the better team, but Kansas City is not quite as bad as some people are making them out to be. Their defense will surprise people this year, although Jared Allen being out this week will hurt. K.C. will be in better shape too when McIntosh returns at the LT position. Will Svitek has to be the worst starting LT in the league. He is always one play away from allowing his QB to go to the hospital, he gets beat like a drum. Look for K.C. to run a lot of two TE formations with Gonzalez and Jason Dunn in there to help block Mario Williams as he could have a coming out party if he is left to go one on one vs. Will Svitek. Svitek was a 6th round DC out of Stanford a few years ago and was a DL there. K.C. converted him to an OL, and this is his first significant playing time, he may eventually be good, but he is bad right now. The RT position sucks as well, and Wellbourn is ok at the RG spot, but he is no Will Shields.

Looking at several other plays, but waiting for better lines, or seeing if I can get a better line.

Good Luck

thanks for all the support guys,as for the big card i just love the first week of football.you just dont know what to expect.

sir,i was back and fourth on the houston line, i was on houston for awhile,but last minute took kc...lol might bite me in the ass

damn you have a lot of action week 1. good hit with indy. gl on sunday and here on out.

Well Ghost, it looks like McIntosh may start at LT for the Chiefs and 60% of him is whole helluva lot better than 100% from Will "I am the worst staring left tackle in the NFL" Svitek. I have been going back and forth about potentially trying to hit a middle when the line goes to 3.5 (most definitely looks like it will go there). I see the Texans winning this game by a field goal.

Back