Ghostly Bowl Game Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
why because, hawaii is not going to lose this game.. they came to far and there going to give this bowl 110%. hawaii has the weapons on offense and defense to make a name for them selves this afternoon

You must have defense on the road. Thats something they dont even have at home? This one could go either way?

if hawaii's defense shows up tonight its going to be a great game.. every one thinks georgia is going to show up and slaughter this team. there is always a cinderella story in these bowl games. hawaii is going to be that cinderella. this is a BIG statement for hawaii. they have everything riding on this game.

"I look back and it's crazy how much success I've had," Brennan said. "I realize that you're only good as your last game and my last game happens to be Sugar Bowl against one of the best teams in the country. This game has a huge impact on how I'll be remembered and how my career will be looked at."

quoted from brennan in an article

why because, hawaii is not going to lose this game.. they came to far and there going to give this bowl 110%. hawaii has the weapons on offense and defense to make a name for them selves this afternoon

is this a joke? i really hope you havent locked those bets in. no offense...but georgia is going to smoke hawaii by a minimum of 3 td's. the line is a joke.

*adding*

69 over ( 25 units)
hawaii +9 1\2 ( 50 units)
hawaii +260 ( 25 units)

hitting hawaii for a little more.. this well be my last play for the bowl games win or lose.. best of luck fellas:cheers:

^^what he said

Hawaii can easily get the cover..they throw every down and will be in it until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back