GGG/Donaire

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Oct. 18

At Carson, Calif. (HBO/HBO Latino): Gennady Golovkin vs. Marco Antonio Rubio, 12 rounds, for Golovkin's WBA middleweight "super" title; Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters, 12 rounds, for Donaire's WBA featherweight "super" title; Edwin Rodriguez vs. Azea Augustama, 10 rounds, light heavyweights; Marcos Reyes vs. Abie Han, 10 rounds, middleweights; Jaime Ocegueda vs. Moris Rodriguez, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Ruslan Madiyev vs. Oscar Rojas, 4 rounds, lightweights; Walter Sarnoi vs. Sergio Najera, 4 rounds, featherweights

At Philadelphia (NBC Sports Net): Steve Cunningham vs. Natu Visinia, 10 rounds, heavyweights; Edner Cherry vs. Osumanu Akaba, 10 rounds, lightweights; Tyrone Brunson vs. DeCarlo Perez, 8 rounds, middleweights; Victor Vasquez vs. Gerald Smith, 6 rounds, lightweights; Ryan Bivens vs. Alshamar Johnson, 4 rounds, light heavyweights; Vincent Floyd vs. Robert Sweeney, 4 rounds, middleweights

Can't wait for this GGG card. Donaire v Walters is IMO easily the best under card fight made this year. Should be absolute fireworks. Unfortunately books are sharp on Walters and this is basically a pick em fight. Was hoping we'd get Walters at a good dog price but I can't take him in the -120 range.

Can't wait for this GGG card. Donaire v Walters is IMO easily the best under card fight made this year. Should be absolute fireworks. Unfortunately books are sharp on Walters and this is basically a pick em fight. Was hoping we'd get Walters at a good dog price but I can't take him in the -120 range.
at -120, why not? He bombs as you said...not steep really..

and as for the bolded, me and you could be runner up...I cant recall a worse year for boxing. And I think the powers know it, hence the Cold War thawing a bit...

Twink I do think Donaire comes out motivated for this fight. No travel. No outside issues. Surely settled into family life. Hard to bet Walters as a favorite against a guy with arguably the best talent on the planet if he shows up motivated

nice stuff

Ive not bought a few PPV's.....erased DVR'ed fights....where as before I bought Euro cards and stayed home from nights out with friends to watch Salido fight JuanMa

LEAN LEAN times my man....sad

Quite timely you mention Salido as a month ago he was in the runaway front runner for fight of the year so far. Some bad ass uploaded an incredible 1080P vid of the fight on youtube. Enjoy:

[video=youtube_share;JTSOtYWhtbo]http://youtu.be/JTSOtYWhtbo[/video]

Walters gets a little wild at times. I think Donaire could potentially put his lights out. I'm on Donaire +100. He could lose, but I'll gladly take the experience here at + odds.

Rubio missed weight, lol. All that time bitching for a shot, then misses by 2 lbs. I figure GGG gets him out relatively early. I'm gonna take a stab at the 4-6 prop +165.

1u each.

5dimes finally put up props. Grabbed Donaire wins ITD +325 for 1u. Agree with you 100% jab, Walters can be a little wild and he's been down twice before. Personally think Donaire should be the slight favorite but I like the price more on ITD than the +105 reduced being offered.

Not only did Rubio miss weight but his loser ass refused to use the extra two hours allotted to try and make the 160. What a disgrace. Took GGG wins in Rd 1-6 -165 to win 1u.

Got a bourbon and coke on my left, a long island on my right, and chinese delivery in transit. This is gonna be a good fucking night.

Pretty clear that Walters is a star in the making, similar to Bud Crawford. Amazing performance with an even better post fight interview. Glad to just break even thanks to GGG.

Back