Game 4 @ Miami : Spurs win 92-84
Game 5 @ Miami : Heat win 99-80
Game 6 @ San Antonio: Spurs win 95-85

Spurs Win NBA Championship,

Finals MVP: Tim Duncan

that all got mixed up when i posted it...but you can get the idea...lol

i was just using current standings...

i only care about one low seed anyways, Miami

id say Toronto vs Utah NBA Finals Toronto in 7 (Juan Dixon GW 3 at the buzzer 105-104)

NBA Finals MVP Juan Dixon avging 25 6dimes 3boards 3steals

i know my boy Satyr will support me on this

mark my words, the Warriors will get the 8th spot if B. Davis can stay healthy. they're a totally different team w/o them. And i'm not saying they can beat the Mavs in 7, but they can give them a run.

warriors will be the 8th seed in the west and may gave dallas some trouble in the opening round IMO.

now everyone says G St. would give Dallas trouble in the first round been telling my boys this way back

Cleveland will be winning the Eastern Conference this year. Bye.

Ivy,,,if I read right..you have the second rounds wrong.

1-8 plays 4-5

You have it listed as 1-8 plays 3-6

Cavs or Bulls I'd say, a bit bold but hey :D.

Miami aren't likely to repeat last season (Blownaway's sig says it really ;) ) with 59342 phantom calls on whoever had Wade for that game, and the Pistons...

dress me in a school girl uniform and call me Judy but I don't trust Flip in the playoffs.

Plus they've been on the throne for a while now. Even though I rate their chances better than Heat's.

West: if they keep playing like this Spurs would be number one favs, even though Dallas are right behind them. Suns? Hm, the fact is, they don't rely on D when the game is going down the wire, and that might turn out to be their flaw.
Dark dogs (overall): Rockets, Jazz, Bulls. Don't think any of these will go on and win but an upset or two, I'm on em.

I think the highest the Bulls can get is the #5 seed since Detroit is winning that division ??? Am I wrong on that ?

I agree with most of your predictions Ivy, and forgive me for being a homer but I truely believe the Raptors can make it by the Wizards.

Hoping to go catch a few Raptors playoff games.

id say Toronto vs Utah NBA Finals Toronto in 7 (Juan Dixon GW 3 at the buzzer 105-104)

NBA Finals MVP Juan Dixon avging 25 6dimes 3boards 3steals

i know my boy Satyr will support me on this

if that ever happens, i will pee in my pants, squeeze out the urine into a glass and drink it.

everyone is all about the Heat......i don't believe it. Lebron is finally kicking back into gear. I'll be happy if Toronto can win some playoff games but they are still a year or 2 away from being any sort of contender of a playoff game. The Raps do have a deep bench which a lot of the Eastern conference teams lack and that can prove costly. I'd say in the East the Pistons or Bulls. West its going to be Mavs/Sperms. Even though the Mavs have the best record in the league, i still think the Sperms play more as a team and have a far more well balanced team on both ends of the floor.

Det(1)
Indy(8)
Tor(4)
Chi(5)

Was(3)
Miami(6)
NewJ(7)
Clev (2)

Detroit will beat out all of the weak east teams to play San antonio (which will be worn out from long series with PHX and DAL) for the championship. San an takes the series in 7 games.

Back