Get on Giants under 84.5 wins NOW!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
I always want to be very cautious about overreacting to injuries. BAR has frequently made the same point yo pienso

I always want to be very cautious about overreacting to injuries. BAR has frequently made the same point yo pienso

I think that more of a game by game basis. Like when star goes down that 1st game or few games the team will rise up and play really well but long term it doesn't work that way. Eventually not having a key piece takes its toll. In this case they were already gonna have shark opening the season on dl, now they missing not only their ace but 2/5ths of their starting rotation!! That tough to overcome for any prolonged period of time.

I think that more of a game by game basis. Like when star goes down that 1st game or few games the team will rise up and play really well but long term it doesn't work that way. Eventually not having a key piece takes its toll. In this case they were already gonna have shark opening the season on dl, now they missing not only their ace but 2/5ths of their starting rotation!! That tough to overcome for any prolonged period of time.

But whos to say they dont acquire someone else?

But whos to say they dont acquire someone else?

If there were guys of mad bum and sharks ability to be had they would already be on teams don't ya think? San Fran doesn't have the assets in their farm system to do anything really.

Last edited:
yeah it went down 3 wins. I still like under though, not a very good team.

84 at Carib?

So you can do over 81.5 at bovada and under 84 at carib and maybe get a middle? not the worst investment.

Back