Get excited!

Women announcers, obnoxious roughing the passer calls, women announcers. Its like somebody wants to feminize the sport and viewers

Stupid Frank. Just look a little.

Oh well. They can't be any worse than Beth, I think.

beth is terrible. it sucks bc if you say that ppl say you are sexist but I disagree, she just doesn't have a voice that is fun to listen to. I think Jessica Mendoza is great on sunday night baseball. im gonna give these 2 a chance and judge them based on how they actually sound. im not going to hate them bc they are women but im also not going to pretend to like them bc they are women. I will say they can't be worse than some of the men who get to do games.

Beth sucks for the same reason Petros does - they have voices that simply grate on you, over and over. For all I know Beth may be really knowledgeable, but if you have that voice it's just not something you can listen to - don't care if you're a man or woman, purple or brown, whatever.

reminds me of Kim Cattrall in Porky's.
Sometimes you gotta put a sock in the mouth to get to the good part.

beth is terrible. it sucks bc if you say that ppl say you are sexist but I disagree, she just doesn't have a voice that is fun to listen to. I think Jessica Mendoza is great on sunday night baseball. im gonna give these 2 a chance and judge them based on how they actually sound. im not going to hate them bc they are women but im also not going to pretend to like them bc they are women. I will say they can't be worse than some of the men who get to do games.

Beth > Mendoza if I am comparing the two.

League becoming one big gaping vagina although the question is still out whether Beth has one.

Back