Get a Little BOB INGAME going...

He had a real good week the week before last week correct?

I remember reading that and thinking he could be a fade the following week (which was this past week)...

Never looked back into it though

He had a real good week the week before last week correct?

I remember reading that and thinking he could be a fade the following week (which was this past week)...

Never looked back into it though

The week before last I am pretty sure he went 2-4-2. That would be 2 bad weeks in a row. Perhaps 3 weeks ago he did well.

I think it's 3-9-2 the last 2 weeks on picks, don't know the star basis.

Anyhow, the pushes 2 wks ago were pretty controversial on here as quite a few posters thought he should have counted at least one of them as a loss, if not both.

Indiana vs. PURDUE (-12.0)
This game is part of Dr Bob's Best Bets package, which includes all of Dr. Bob's Best Bets, Strong Opinions and other withheld games. For the analysis of this game and all the Bets and Strong Opinions for this week

Michigan St. vs. PENN ST. (-14.5)
This game is part of Dr Bob's Best Bets package, which includes all of Dr. Bob's Best Bets, Strong Opinions and other withheld games. For the analysis of this game and all the Bets and Strong Opinions for this week

Buffalo vs. BOWLING GREEN (-3.5)

UNLV (-11.5) vs. SAN DIEGO ST.

BYU vs. UTAH (-7.0)

Oregon St. vs. ARIZONA (-2.5)

UL Monroe vs. FLORIDA INTL. (-6.5)

I am now 34-24-3 on my College Best Bets this season (and 88-60-8 on a Star Basis) and I have 5 College Best Bets (three 3-Star Best Bets) and 2 Strong Opinions

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pittsburgh vs. CINCINNATI (-5.0)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Starred plays

BGSU ***
Penn State ***
Utah ***
Cincy **
SDSU **

Strong Opinions

Indiana
Oregon State
FLA INT

Back