Germany/turkeys

AgainstThePublic

Master of the Pickle Tickle
Another interesting game. What else can be said of this Turkish team? They may have to grab some fans from the stands to field a team but they somehow display the heart to hang around and now they are one win away from the finals. My lean is Germany and the over. Again I don't have a line yet but I am assuming this line will be in the -180 range. Germany played extremely well against Portugal that all negated questions after their Croatian defeat and I feel that they are back in form after their lackluster play in group play. Too many injuries/suspensions and I feel the Turkish run ends. Again late in the tournaments you have to go with the teams that have been there and step up their game. I feel Germany takes this game 3-1 or 2-0.

:cheers:

Turkey is depleted heavily, but the price is ludacris, how can anyone take Germany at this price? Just too much for me.

No play probably.

Yeah. If anything I will play the o/u. With the way this tournament has been going, I can see Turkey getting a fluke goal early and packing it in.

Turkey is depleted heavily, but the price is ludacris, how can anyone take Germany at this price? Just too much for me.

No play probably.

Opens the door for a nice ML parlay though I think.

Lot of tennis this week and bases and some good opportunities to throw germany in there and lower the juice, imo.

:cheers:

Is the final in Switzerland?

because if it is, I'd not back Germany. You think that German Gold karma in Swiss banks is going to allow the Germans in Germany & Switzerland come away from this final all happy & cheerful? the Jewish blood on that gold sitting in those "neutral" vaults says, fuck off to that.

If it's in Austria, then it's basically a German home game, impossible to back against that advantage.

Back