• Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

NFL 4-5-1 last week
NFL Season 49-45.

Thursday College sides. Texas +6.5, A&M +3. ,

Thursday
Chicago +7 over
Detroit. Lions disappointed last week as they turned off the scoring by putting up less than 10 points in each of the last two games. Laying 7 here is too many and the terrible Bears have beat me this year so fading them on T-Day wont happen. Lions have not scored over 27 points in a game all season since game one beating the broken Giants with 35. .

Dallas -3 over Philly. Romo should keep the drives going. Packers killed Philly and Dallas will do the same.

San Fran -1.5 over Seattle. Hated rivals and a bit healthier Niner squad should be enough to win and cover.

Sunday
Washington +10 over
Indy. Colt McCoy tends to keep his team in the game. Skins are not good in any category except losing, but the 10 is enough to get me on the Skins.

Chargers +7 -130 over
Balt. The Ravens have home field advantage and the wheather is cold but Im not sure why the line isnt bigger. Could be a bounce back week for SD and win SU.

Browns + 4 -133 (X2) over
Buffalo. Bills are very good on defense but Josh Gordon is now ready to play at full speed. Expect Cleveland get out front and hold off the Bills who struggle on offense.

Tampa +4.5 over Cincy. Tampa could win this.

Arizona -1 -120 over ATL. Better team - better pizza.

Green Bay -3 (X3) over Patriots. Faded Pats 2 weeks in a row and lost both times. Im hoping 3rd time is a charm. Last time these two played Brady faced Matt Flynn. Brady was held to 160 yards and the Pats won on pick 6;s among other mistakes by the Pack. Now they face Rodgers who rules in Green Bay. The Pack lacks defense but Pats are facing the best home field team they could face in Green bay. Since I lost all three NFL games on Thursday, this one will help me wipe out those losses. GB X3
'.
Denver -PK over kansas City. Broncos have blown games on defense and KC is looking for revenge. Still believe that Denver has enough left to beat KC again.

Monday.
Miami -7 over
Jets. Can Phins play in the cold and win ? Jets are done for the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
With you on Ari once Bovada releases the damn thing & with you on SD. Against on Den & Mia. Home divisional game on a Monday night. I had it pegged closer to 3, had to take what I saw was value.

Health on my Pats. They do very well in the dog role. Too sober to bet that one, may change come game time.

With you on Ari once Bovada releases the damn thing & with you on SD. Against on Den & Mia. Home divisional game on a Monday night. I had it pegged closer to 3, had to take what I saw was value.

Health on my Pats. They do very well in the dog role. Too sober to bet that one, may change come game time.

I just can't see Alex Smith keeping pace with Manning today. Smith has no pass completions over 30 yds this season before last week,
l
Think Im right on Phins because they have improved each week a kittle at a time. So, Its not like I'm betting on a team with a couple wins that only occurred on turnovers against bad teams. Phins are real -I think?

Seems like every time we cap the Pats you win and I lose. BOL today. Hope Im right!

Thanks for the feedback.

Back