*** Genius NFL Bombshells Week 12 ***

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

Update the record later.

Oakland Raiders ML +280 Over Kansas Cilly

I watched these Raiders play competitive ball in 4 of the last 5 weeks. They are the kind of team that could get lucky and win one SU. No better place than at home for this bunch to surprise. The Chiefs have just finished off the Seahawks and have Denver on deck. Short week advantage to Raiders with KC looking ahead at the Ponies riding in to Dodge City next.
Carr is a very good long ball passer and they could get behind the KC defense enough to win this.
Here is one main reasoin for liking the Raiders. I read somewhere that Alex Smith has not had a completion over 30 yds this season. If that is accurate, this is a great time for the Raiders to win one.

Will add Sunday games later.

Nice Raider win!

Sunday Plays.

This is the time of the season where teams show their true colors. With only 6 games remaining its time to expect the unexpected. Lines on games can be off just enough to ruin a week betting on better teams where everything looks a bit over priced ATS to me.

Browns +3 over Falcons. This number is correct and the Falcons have started to play better. Not on offense, but better on defense. All of the offense for Cleveland is going to change significantly for the Browns this week. They get the best WR in the NFL back for the first time this season. Josh Gordon is unstoppable unless he is double teamed. That leaves everyone else 1 on1. It also opens up the ground game. Cleveland should find a way to win this and I think that defensively they will improve because a few starters are back. One more crucial important addition is that starting TE Jordan Cameron is also back after missing a few weeks with a concussion.

Vikings +10 over
Packers. Pack is going well right now and should beat the Vikes SU. Outdoors - They are averaging 44 points per game on offense. That is not real and in the NFL that will end up over pricing the Packers for the remainder of the season. One more rare drastic fact is that they have blown out two teams back-to-back, by scoring over 50 points per game. I can't recall the last time this happened, but I believe that no team has ever won the game ATS following 2 of those high scoring wins.
^^^ Correction. Vikings are playing out doors and that changes everything. Appreciate the heads up guys and my play will only be on Minny +10. No ML bet. Forgot the Vikes were building a new stadium.

Colts -13 over
J'Ville. Indy wont stop scoring at home. Last week they struggled against Pats and that wont be the case with the Jags. Jags QB Bortlles has almost twice as many interceptions (14) than touchdowns(8). Jags have one win and there wont be much incentive to win another game. Colts won 1st game this season at Jville 44-17. expect the same result in this game.

Detroit +7.5 over Pats.
Since week 4 the Pats have averaged over 40 points per game on offense. That is astounding. Can Detroit stay with them,? I dont know. NE also has held all 6 opponents to 25 pts of less. If you look at common opponents the two are not that far apart as the Pats beat the Bills by 15 and the Jets by 2 and lost to Miami. The Lions are also 2-1 in besting Miami and the Jets and lost to Buffalo.
Detroit is the most improved lately because the have Calvin Johnson back. The Lions are sneaky good on defense as they held Zona to 14 points at home and have held all but 2 teams to under 21 points per game. My Gut here is that the Pats really don't have all the weapons that historical reams have who averaged 40 points per game. The Lions do have one of the best unknown defenses in the NFL so Im going with Detroit +7.5 as my choice today. GL

Houston ML -133
over Bengals. Cincy isnt as good as their record and winning in Texas is far from automatic. Look for Texans to win another game against the AFC North.

Arizona +7 (X2) & Small ML +245 over Seattle. They split two last year and both games finished 7 points apart. The Cards are much better than last year and Seattle is much worse. I think that Zona wins both this year SU.

Denver -7 over Miami. Phins are playing like a contender but I doubt that Payton will play 2 bad games in a row.

Sunday Night.
Dallas -3 over Giants. Suspect line here, but the Giants are so bad that Dallas will have to beat themselves in this Prime Time affair.

Monday Night
Saints -3 over
Ravens. Ravens WR Steve Smith has slowed down considerably the last few weeks. Dome game for Flacco is like the same with Rodgers. Much less productive in domes. Saints win and cover all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oakland Raiders ML +280

82964-youre-very-good-you-gif-you-un-8BDT.gif

Great job as always. I actually think Arizona gets destroyed but other than that looks really good

? b?n có th? nói rõ hon v? cái nÃ*y du?c không. Cám on b?n!

What he said.

Like your picks. I had pegged Atl to be a pick & had Sea way lower than they came out. I jumped all over that +7 but so far only have Cle as a part of a teaser. I'm holding out hoping for 3.5 but should just get it now.

Thoughts on Pats? I have them in a teaser & ML parlay but won't lay 7.5. I think either they cover or they lose though. Definitely feels like a trap game of sorts after arguably their two best wins of the season.

What he said.

Like your picks. I had pegged Atl to be a pick & had Sea way lower than they came out. I jumped all over that +7 but so far only have Cle as a part of a teaser. I'm holding out hoping for 3.5 but should just get it now.

Thoughts on Pats? I have them in a teaser & ML parlay but won't lay 7.5. I think either they cover or they lose though. Definitely feels like a trap game of sorts after arguably their two best wins of the season.

Since week 4 the Pats have averaged over 40 points per game on offense. That is astounding. Can Detroit stay with them,? I dont know. NE also has held all 6 opponents to 25 pts of less. If you look at common opponents the two are not that far apart as the Pats beat the Bills by 15 and the jets by 2 and lost to Maimi. The Lions are also 2-1 in besting Miami and the Jets and lost to Buffalo. Detroit is the most improved lately beacuse the have calvin Johnson back. The Lions are sneaky good on defense as they held Zona to 14 points at home and have held all but 2 teams to under 21 poiunts per game. My Gut here is that the Pats really dont have all the weapons that historical reams have who averaged 40 poiunts per game. The Lions do have one of the best unknown defenses in the NFL so Im going with Detroit +7.5 as my choice today. GL

Yes, go Lions but I feel they lose something like 24-14 today or hopefully like a 24-17 ;). The offense is really bad(astonishing for al the weapons they have). The defense is really good though.

This will be first true defense Pats have faced in well over a month. Pats are the hottest team in league right now though...

Yes, go Lions but I feel they lose something like 24-14 today or hopefully like a 24-17 ;). The offense is really bad(astonishing for al the weapons they have). The defense is really good though.

This will be first true defense Pats have faced in well over a month. Pats are the hottest team in league right now though...

The offense for Detroit will play well against the Pats as NE hasnt faced one team with a true deep threat in those 6 games except for Manning who was rushed all day. Lions could win this SU and at worst they are always a good team in late last second drives.
I know youre a home boy and are trying to stay neutral, but this game is one you should trust that your Lions are good enough to win it...they are.

The offense for Detroit will play well against the Pats as NE hasnt faced one team with a true deep threat in those 6 games except for manning who was rushed all day. Lions could win this SU and at worst they are always a good team in late last second drives.
I know yoyre a home bay and are trying to stay neutral but this game is one you should trust that you Lions are good enough to win it...they are.

I hope your right. The Lions have faced two very tough defenses since 81 has been back, so maybe something pops today...

Back