T

The Capping Genius

4-5 last week

Season 38-29.

Sunday Night early lines

Thursday
Cleveland +6 over
Bengals.
Both teams are in this for a division lead. Bengals are not playing as well as they played in the first 3 games to start the season. Cleveland has not looked good in 3 of their last 4 wins.But for some reason they are playing better against division opponents than they are against the rest of the NFL.
Losing Alex Mack has killed the run game for Cleveland. Last year when Hoyer was at QB for Cleve he won 17-6. Without him Cleveland lost 41-20. This one should be close all day with each team having a chance to win SU.

One more fact that may or may not be important. The Browns are Number 2 in NFL RED ZONE DEFENSE!
I'll take the points.

Detroit -2 over Miami

New Orleans -4 over San Fran

Tampa bay -1 over Atlanta

Denver -11 over Oakland

Arizona -7 over St.Louis Rams

Giants +9 over Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
4-5 last week

Season 38-29.

Sunday Night early lines

Thursday
Cleveland +6 over
Bengals.
Both teams are in this for a division lead. Bengals are not playing as well as they played in the first 3 games to start the season. Cleveland has not looked good in 3 of their last 4 wins.But for some reason they are playing better against division opponents than they are against the rest of the NFL.
Losing Alex Mack has killed the run game for Cleveland. Last year when Hoyer was at QB for Cleve he won 17-6. Without him Cleveland lost 41-20. This one should be close all day with each team having a chance to win SU.

One more fact that may or may not be important. The Browns are Number 2 in NFL RED ZONE DEFENSE!
I'll take the points.

Detroit -2 over Miami. Phins are playing well and Detroit has showed little improvement this season so far. The Phins usually dont do well traveling north. being in a Dome may be worse for them than being outside in mild weather. The ball travels differently in a dome as Aaron Rodgers would agree. How the Phins expect to win here is a long shot for sure. Johnson will provide what is needed today to help the Lions to a balanced attack.

New Orleans -4 over San Fran. One team in decline and one hopeful of still winning the division. Today the Saints are going to be tested, but if they stop the wild runs by Kappy then they cover this easily.

Tampa bay -1 over Atlanta. I backed the Falcons a few times this season and won only once. Im going with dysfunctional Tampa because this should be a chance for them to win one.

Denver -11 over Oakland. Raiders looked improved in the last few weeks as I had them with all those points last game. The broncos are in a perfect element today in great manning type weather. After getting pounded by the Pats last week its going to be a different expression by the Broncos this week. Denver by 17.

Arizona -7 over St.Louis Rams. Rams running into the wrong house for a game today. Zona just doesnt lose at home often the last 2 years. Zona in first place and playing at home with all that leverage will make this a one sided game today.

Giants +9 over Seattle. Seattle is so bad off right now that they tried to get Randy Moss out of retirement. Old slow Moss is better than anyone else on their team? Thanks for the red flag Pete Carrol. G-Men could win SU!

added writeups.

Chi-Town Bears +10 over Green Bay.
Packers are playing well, but in divison games like this I like the Bears. Last year, they split and in the Bears loss they only lost by 5 points. With a week off after the beating they took in Patsy land, I think they give it all they got and try to upset tonight. Rodgers is one of the best and Cutler is one of the worst, but every once in a while Chicago comes out fighting. This game isnt as easy as it looks and neither was Pissburgh.

Bears +10.

Back