*** Genius NFL Bombshells. - Week 1 ***

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

Either I get blown up or 5Dimes does.

Atlanta +3 over Saints. Notes: I believe the Falcons will be a much better team this season without all the injuries they had a year ago.

Cleveland +7 over Steelers. Notes: Steelers are 1-9 SU when allowing 80 yds rushing. Steelers are 3-6 SU when Pig Ben gets sacked 3 times in a game. . If so, this one could go either way. Browns defense may be able to get there. Offensively Cleveland should be much improved with running game from a year ago. Watch out for Johnny Football at some time in this one if the Browns struggle offensively.

Oakland +5.5 over jets. Jets defense is solid but scoring may be their problem in this one. Look for Raiders to go bonb style offense and keep it close.

Bengals PK over Ravens. Hard to win in Baltimore for any team. Bengals have a solid defense and this team could finally impress.

Houston -3 over Redskins. I don't think the coaching a year ago had anything to do with Washington's poor season. Its personnel on the field that wins. Houston is likely a .500 team but at home against the Skins I'll lay the 3.

Colts +7 over Denver. They played toe-to-toe a year ago and even though the Broncos went all-out to get a better defense, they still have to stop Luck. Or get "luck-y" to cover the number.

Arizona -3 over San Diego/ Cards are impossible to kill at home. Chargers struggle against good defenses like any team would. Cards allowed only two opponents to score over 21pts in a home games LY.

Last edited by a moderator:
GL This year Genius
Thanks. Same to you as well.

capping bol
Big d nice to see you . Hope you have another great season

gl today and the rest of the way

Thanks, And you still have the beat avatars as always..

Thanks for picks with preview :cheers3:

Good to see you here Sudden. GL all the way

Everyone wishing me luck paid off so far today. BOL all season Fondy

Back