****Genius NCAAF Plays Week 8****

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

5-2 last week.

Season. 30-31.

Oklahoma -2 over K.State. Better defense rules this one.

Syracuse -6 over
Wake up Forest. Better ingredients - better results.

W. Virgina +7.5 over Baylor. Bears defense was exposed lw in shoot out and covering this will be tough for them. Mountaineers play solid defense at home and except for turnovers against Oklahoma they could be 5-1 as well.
Clint 'The Ticket' Trickett has a whopping qb rating of 153 with 12 td's and only 4 ints. ML attractive here as well.

Ohio State -19 over Rut. Scarlet Knights will be in a huge rut after this one gets started. Buckeyes will do the same thing they did to MD.

Alabama -11 over A&M. Three brutal games in a row for A&M here as they come off back-to-back games with Miss.St. and Miss. Now traveling to Bama gives then their third straight SU loss and ats as well. Aggies have been out gained by 120 yd average on the ground last three. That will kill them in this game.

Mississippi -16.5 over Tennessee. Last three wins for Vols were against three teams from another country - Chat, Arst-and USU. Rebels are winning games by huge turnover advantages. This could be one of the last easy wins. Will be looking for ats struggles after this one with LSU (away) and then Auburn (home). Rebels by 27 in this game today.

Florida State -9.5 over Irish. Now that Seminoles have the QB issue settled about playing, we can go with them here.

Solid so far man. Dumped more on FSU when I saw it was sitting on 9 right before 8:00. They should roll in ND's first real road game.

Solid so far man. Dumped more on FSU when I saw it was sitting on 9 right before 8:00. They should roll in ND's first real road game.

Thanks Zeke. Agree on Dame first real roadie.
Dumb greedy move on my A&M middle bet

Ruined a great 5-1 day by going 0-2 on FSU and A&M middle. Finished week 5-3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back