**** Genius NCAAF PLays Week 10 ****

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

3-3 last week
Season 38-37.

Notre Dame -14.5 over Navy. Ship sinks today.

Wisconsin -13.5 over Rutgers. Big Rut for Scarlet Knights

Syracuse -3 (-125) over N.C. State. Cuse at home will roll.

Baylor -35.5 over Kansas. This is a take-it-out on Kansas, for Baylor losing in WV. Baylor rolled up 63 at Buffalo. Kansas isnt as good as Buffalo so expect the jay birds to get beat by more than 42. Jaybirds are averaging less than 14 points a game against ranked teams away. 2 times bet

Auburn +2 over Mississippi. I like this play so much I have made it a 4 times my regular bet. Largest bet of the season so far.

Stanford +8 plus ML over Oregon. Like the ML +270 too.

TCU -3 (-120) over W. Virginia. WV is solid and that is why the line is small. But in a game against a TCU foe that wont quit, they run out of trick plays and lose this one.

Love Baylor.....now drunk tonight and thinking of doubling up.....history tells me to never lay this kind of wood in November, but this is a great spot.....only concern is Kansas scoring getting a couple good drives where they burn clock....

against you on Oregon/Stanford.....which scares me because there is no doubt this could be a "smack you in mouth" kind of game out of Stanford where the O offense just keeps trying to run that ball between the tackles on 1 and 2 down, and then try to pass on 3 n long.......but, don't see it....helfrich going to show some genius in this game with mariota throwing a lot of quick pitch and catches early.....setting up the run...then going deep....then a trick play....david shaw will get outchoached only because he has an Oregon gameplan that has worked in the past......and he will stick with it....problem is that this years Stanford team isn't as athletic....speed kills........

of course, I am so probably on the wrong side here.....lol......GL my brother....always love reading your stuff

I am not saying that Baylor isn't the side. The spot says they wipe them off the field.... but Cummings has given a legitimate boost to the Kansas offense. He is pretty decent and he replaces a guy who has no business playing d2 QB let alone D1.

Best of luck as always, especially tcu

I am not saying that Baylor isn't the side. The spot says they wipe them off the field.... but Cummings has given a legitimate boost to the Kansas offense. He is pretty decent and he replaces a guy who has no business playing d2 QB let alone D1.

Best of luck as always, especially tcu

Well Cummings had a whopping (8 of17) for 65 yards passing against WV. He also ran 5 times for minus 4 yds, so he has no threat to run. He was better against a weak Okie State team in Kansas going 20/37 for 288 yds. He was ok against TT going 20/32 for 255. But those teams are no where near what Baylor is and on the road I expect him and the Jaybirds to score less than what they had in those games.

No back door today.

Love Baylor.....now drunk tonight and thinking of doubling up.....history tells me to never lay this kind of wood in November, but this is a great spot.....only concern is Kansas scoring getting a couple good drives where they burn clock....

against you on Oregon/Stanford.....which scares me because there is no doubt this could be a "smack you in mouth" kind of game out of Stanford where the O offense just keeps trying to run that ball between the tackles on 1 and 2 down, and then try to pass on 3 n long.......but, don't see it....helfrich going to show some genius in this game with mariota throwing a lot of quick pitch and catches early.....setting up the run...then going deep....then a trick play....david shaw will get outchoached only because he has an Oregon gameplan that has worked in the past......and he will stick with it....problem is that this years Stanford team isn't as athletic....speed kills........

of course, I am so probably on the wrong side here.....lol......GL my brother....always love reading your stuff

I think Oregon is a shadow of who they thought they were. Thanks for the feedback.

Gl brother

GL today Hunt.

Back