******* Genius MLB Wednesday May 13th. Comeback Day! *****

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

0-3 yesterday -28.52

Season 86-80 -50.90

14-4 on HOU sides

CLE -119 (X10) over STL. Kluber is 0 for 7 in starts with 5 losses. Has to be some sort if record for a CY Young winner to not win a game in his first 7 starts the following season.

CLE RL -1.5 +160 (5X)

• Indians are 12-4 in their last 16 interleague home games vs. a right-handed starter.
  • Cardinals are 2-4 in their last 6 vs. American League Central.

K.C. -127 (X5) over TEX

Hou-117 (X7) over S,F

Mets -117 (X6) over CUBS

S.D -105 (X5) over SEA

/

It's your responsibility to tell the people that follow you that you are an Indians fan

Sucks if people are losing good money thinking you are a great capper of that team. You aren't.

It's your responsibility to tell the people that follow you that you are an Indians fan

Sucks if people are losing good money thinking you are a great capper of that team. You aren't.

I'll be sure to let you know how the season pans out. I was successful with them last season and will be again. They're off to a bad start and so am I, but don't forget to come back and let me know if you see any improvement in my record.

I'll be sure not to drop any bombs in your threads.

GL on the season.

Just be responsible

Call me out on threads? I don't post em.

Some people tail you, be honest with em boss

Whats your record in Indian's games? You seem to remember your record in Astro's games?

GL , you will turn it around

fuck the haters
Thanks Alex

Where were these losers when I was 20-4 in Bowl games? Where were they when I made the top ten in MLB contest LY.
Why does CTG allow guys who constantly act like 10 year old brats, to just stop in a thread to degrade the thread or the site?

Im only down 50 units and that can change in a few days.

No one said you have to play em - kids. LOL

Back