Herbert +550

Miss the cut:
Fowler +300

Shitty Barbasol Championship:

win:
Grayson Murray +4000

top 5:
Murray +900

I like Fleetwood this week, and Gary also caught my eye esp at 98-1. BOL fellas. BTW was in Ireland 6/20 - 7/1 and played Old Head, Dooks, Waterville, Tralee, Balybunnion and got rained out at Doonbeg. Was absolutely fabulous trip, a true bucket list trip for me. I walked 3/5 courses Old Head, Dooks and Balybunnion and it was extremely taxing for me coming off the knee replacement. Had fabulous caddies who were just excellent with their advice and made it even more enjoyable. Old Head was a major walk 9.1 miles (one of the guys had a step caluculator) with a lot of distance between tees and elevation and climbs. Old Head absolutely blew my mind, just an incredible layout and the wind was unbelievable. It was the warmest June ever in Ireland, but unfortunately for us we caught the ass end of the weather and it was incredibly windy with occasional blowing rain showers. Played Tralee in steady 30 mph winds with gusts to 40mph, and the back nine there is just so very difficult. My caddies there was a +2 and he just kept telling me not to worry about it that if they had a tournament it would be canceled. He was great and I played about as well as I could that day and shot 94. If you ever get a chance to go to Southern Ireland, you should go the courses and people and scenery are fabulous. Everyone is happy over there, no trash, beautiful little towns that are all spruced up with flowers and just a tremendous sense of pride amongst all the people. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
I like Fleetwood this week, and Gary also caught my eye esp at 98-1. BOL fellas. BTW was in Ireland 6/20 - 7/1 and played Old Head, Dooks, Waterville, Tralee, Balybunnion and got rained out at Doonbeg. Was absolutely fabulous trip, a true bucket list trip for me. I walked 3/5 courses Old Head, Dooks and Balybunnion and it was extremely taxing for me coming off the knee replacement. Had fabulous caddies who were just excellent with their advice and made it even more enjoyable. Old Head was a major walk 9.1 miles (one of the guys had a step caluculator) with a lot of distance between tees and elevation and climbs. Old Head absolutely blew my mind, just an incredible layout and the wind was unbelievable. It was the warmest June ever in Ireland, but unfortunately for us we caught the ass end of the weather and it was incredibly windy with occasional blowing rain showers. Played Tralee in steady 30 mph winds with gusts to 40mph, and the back nine there is just so very difficult. My caddies there was a +2 and he just kept telling me not to worry about it that if they had a tournament it would be canceled. He was great and I played about as well as I could that day and shot 94. If you ever get a chance to go to Southern Ireland, you should go the courses and people and scenery are fabulous. Everyone is happy over there, no trash, beautiful little towns that are all spruced up with flowers and just a tremendous sense of pride amongst all the people. I'd go back in a heartbeat!
Bucket
List

Scottish Open Round 3 only:

Lowry -115 vs Homa: fading So cal native Homa in this spot due to the weather. Tee times have been moved up to try and get the round completed today, I’ll take a shot with the guy who has most likely played a lot of golf in poor weather. Late night degenerate play that makes sense to me. I haven’t been betting much of late due to life issues… hoping to get back into it more moving forward.

Scottish Open Round 3 only:

Lowry -115 vs Homa: fading So cal native Homa in this spot due to the weather. Tee times have been moved up to try and get the round completed today, I’ll take a shot with the guy who has most likely played a lot of golf in poor weather. Late night degenerate play that makes sense to me. I haven’t been betting much of late due to life issues… hoping to get back into it more moving forward.
Good job with your bet…

Rory finishes birdie-birdie to win

Hatton makes a double on 18 to miss top 5
sums up this tournament for me…

Onwards to the final major of 2023

Back