General thread

More features then that. Better day team. Better day of week team. Shoes day rest is not pretty and his catcher is not good and Angels play at Houston next

yankee game is very hard. Killer has a trend up saying Tanaka has won 9 in a row at home after August. when I tried it out on the databank I saw 7 and most looked very good. Tanaka has been playing like a dream. Ump is a major over and Tanaka has stunk with him. Do not like Rodri rest so what do you do. I watch

Oakland up 5-1 had some rl my companion at covers had some rl and some minus 2.5 Oh well

no ump yet but Gaviglio's splits are really bad and the catcher is based on only 4.1 innings but over 10 ERA.
Yes just staying away

2-12 Oakland
Very tempted to hit over in Miami the good pitcher Reed has a night ERA of 6.43 and a catcher 4.88 ERA
The other guy pretty bad still waiting but not for long on ump
There may be a problem though. Thursday has been death day for Miami. Will they go over?

Last edited:
Lopez has a very low road ERA. Poor catcher about mid 4 and a little high night ERA. Really nothing wrong with Boyd

See nothing I like about Vargas except a strange knack for not being hit by Washington and frequently getting support. Max has his best catcher and he had him the last time he played and got crushed with a great ump. Max on 5. 5-4 about a 3.90 ERA what happens this time when he has it twice in a row and the Mets have hit him hard

Brief info
GAUSMAN is 0-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 9.00 and a WHIP of 2.600.
Philadelphia is 12-4 today and Atlanta has had a lot of trouble at home.
My guy is not great but this is their last chance to get back in the game

I saw Tampa graded as a loss on my site after I saw it was 8-3 45 minutes prior and then I started watching football. Texted my bookie that the game was graded wrong and he responded with “check box score.” I had no clue. Unreal.

Its happened before. My core picks should have gone 3 -0 Instead 2-1
Made 1 bet for tomorrow. Played Wei-Yin- Chen plus 30 cents playing on 6 days rest.
I have bet Luis in his last 2 wins. Like him but This is crazy. Wei has a listed ERA on 6 as 2.00. That includes all the road games on 6+ where he is a moron
What he is at home on 6? No real idea but maybe 1.40 or 1.30. Maybe 1 ERA I like this bet
Later

Last edited:
Extreme care needed in Yank game I need to think more about this but the first 5 could be off the charts. Baltimore has hit Sabathia very well and has won 3 of last 4 against him. Last 2 at home 9.2 innings he has given up 10 runs. Sabathia this season on 5 days rest 7.52 ERA 20.1 innings God knows what we see in this game
Obviously no ump info Obviously do not lay with Yanks although last 3 games on the road this guy has given up 18 runs .Yanks have bombed him. They actually have a 9 total on this game

Last edited:
2 first half bets so far both easy to guess. Under in Miami first half 4 total
Over 5 NY

Berrios on 6+ . .41 ERA First half play? In the last 2 games Oakland has scored 31 runs. I think that is a double negative. It is hard on the body and I think it should put some fire in Minn, Berrios is best at night 3 ERA will wait till ump todecide

Last edited:
Blind bet over in Oakland probably would win. Saying it has been a font of overs is a understatement

Well most things going very well. Miami may not get there. He only went 7 no runs

Berrios on 6+ . .41 ERA First half play? In the last 2 games Oakland has scored 31 runs. I think that is a double negative. It is hard on the body and I think it should put some fire in Minn, Berrios is best at night 3 ERA will wait till ump todecide

i don't think it fires up MIN at all, but Berrios getting this price from a bullpen game is astonishing and i'm not sure i can avoid it

Back