Geezy's First Post.... Week 3 Picks

Geezy

’08-’09 NCAA Football- 22-4 (+1950)

I am new to CTG. I was using other forums and heard this one was waaayyyyy better. The record above is probably the best I have done in a long a time. It might be luck but I am going to ride it as long as possible. I have recently been addicted to round robins and hit 36 out of 50 two team parlays. My following plays for week 3 are listed below. Let me know what ya’ll think

MISSOURI -27
TEXAS TECH -36
TEXAS -24
GEORGIA -7
CAL -14
OKLAHOMA -21
BOISE STATE -17
UTAH -24
ARIZONA STATE -21
LSU -38.5

Bought between half to 3 points across the board. All set up as Round Robins which make my plays 24 parlays. I know it can be risky but I am trying to ride my good luck streak.

:7_17_4:

Bosie is a tough one for me. Just following my gut on that one.

My projected score is

Boise 40
Bowling Green 20

I am not not posititve but i guess thats why they call it gambling.

Thanks for all the welcomes

I got friends on this forum all get on me about going with teams with high lines. Trust me. Im sweating the whole game hoping teams will score more touchdowns while everyone else thinks its a blow out already. Something like the Texas game last week. I guess i like the rush.

what up geezy!! welcome to the site man!!

yea i'm the one who told you to get ur ass in here and stop going over to blankets!! fellas, i've known this guy since childhood, show him the same respect you guys give everyone. jus playin, rough his ass up!!!!!

haha,

welcome man and round robins suck........lol

welcome man and round robins suck........lol

how did i know that you would put your two cents in??

Regardless of my recent addiction to round robins, we both had GREAT days last Saturday. I believe you and i combined only lost one play. Damn West Virginia!!!!

you know i got my imput in everything. yea, i only lost on uconn, those fuks couldnt make a fg or score in the redzone.

a lot of games on TV in this area. Just hope the lights dont go out with the hurricane and all

well i got satellite and when it looks like its gonna rain it goes out!! still got my iphone and laptop, gonna keep them on charge until power goes out. just hope it doesnt though.

oh, make sure you go over to the general discussions forum and check out the weekly girl threads by ljc and santacapper. love cameras on cellphones.

Also like your Boise play and a couple others on your list. Welcome, and good luck.

great hit for anyone who called UNC tonight!!!! I should have played the ML instead

Oh well... a wins a win!!

Back